The Look

I'm still laying on my bed. It's 1pm...and I've changed in my original clothes. I wish that I'm actually sleeping and all of this is just a bad dream. Too bad it's not. I don't want to be here. I want to see my...WAIT! I am married to Zane and does that mean ZANE IS THEIR FATHER-IN- LAW ~Thank you for pointing that out guys ^-^~ They're his children too, why can't he bring them here...

Anyway I want to know things about Zane...maybe even a chance of escape. I opened my door and poked my head out to see if any guards were around. There was one guarding the hall, but he passed out while standing, wow I feel protected already. I went outside my door and shut it quietly so Zane didn't hear me. I went down the hall to the door two doors away from Zane's room. I put my hand on the doorknob just to realize its locked.

"Dang it," I whispered to myself.

"Hey, little lady," Someone said.

I jumped and turned around to see the supposedly passed out guard in front of me.

"Why are you out of your room?" The guard asked.

"Zane never said I could leave my room, did he?" I asked.

"Well I guess not,"

"He didn't say I couldn't ask you a question either right?"

"No...,"

"Then can you tell me...more about Zane?"I asked.