Nightmare or Reality?

"ROSS!" I said as I jumped up...from my bed?

I was just in that room...was I not? All I remember was getting knocked out, why am I here? Levin and Malachi we're both staring at me oddly.

"M-mom? Are you okay?" Malachi asked.

"Mommy...not okay?" Levin said.

"N-no, I'm fine...just I'll be right back," I said as I opened my door again and walked to the door where I saw Ross.

I opened it to the same exact room. It couldn't have been a dream...could it?

I stared behind the couch...Ross wasn't there. There was no sign he was there.

I felt my forehead to see if I felt any marks...none...?  I don't know if there are any mirrors near by...I'm still getting used to being here. What is going on? I couldn't have possibly have dreamed that...could I? How in my dream would I get so many details that seemed important? That must've been real. Who knocked me out? And if it was a dream (mostly a nightmare) wouldn't I have seen Ross around by now? If his name is Ross...I feel like I'm going crazy...

I get out of my bed and walk out the door, hoping to find Ross, and f

ind out that all of that was fake and none of it was real. As I walk down the hall I begin to notice how empty the place is, not much to be seen except doors leading to bigger rooms.

Now that I think of it, how do I expect to find Ross? The guards around here look sorta the same without their helmet, and that was the only way I identified him plus his...way of speech and cluelessness...and almost forgot the derpiness.

While walking around now beyond the hallway I notice a guard sitting in the dining room...ROSS MAYBE, I DON'T KNOW HONESTLY! I run in the dining room and hope that it's him.

"Ross?" I ask questioningly.

"Who iz Ross? I'm the Derp!" The voice seemed off...maybe a cold? It seemed to be him though.

"Derp! You're okay!"

"Why would I the Derp would be not finez?"

"No reason, just good to know you're okay," I smiled as I began to walk away.

Why was there blue hair on that armor? I don't think that was Ross, he acted nothing like himself (or as I assume he acts). Dante? Was that Dante!? It sounded like his voice...but why? Why would he pretend to be Ross?

That wasn't a dream, I know it now. What happened to Ross, why or what is trying to hide what's going on from me. I'm going to find out. Even if the truth does hurt...

~(ᵔᴥᵔ)~