Ideas (NOT A CHAPTER~!)

Okay, I think I have a plot of the new story, yes there will be a sequel. FYI the sequel will most likely be in Zara's view.  I thought up of this plot, and I'm curious if you guys like it or have better ideas.  By the way, the story already has a name...but I'm also unsure about it. "Daughter of Dark and Light"

Description: Zara, now 13, was never told of her mother and father's past. Even if she would ask how they met, the question would be brushed off, or they would avoid the question. One day she finds two graves, Laurance and Garroth were the names plated. Even if she asked that the question would be avoided. Tired of not knowing, Zara runs away with the help of Malachi, wanting to see the village he once roamed. During the journey they'll run into some strange people (or familiar faces)

Chances are if I do this plan, Aaron will appear. But this is just an idea I thought of. Of course you guys may not like it, so I want your opinions of it. The cover has been made ^-^

If you don't like this idea, then that's no problem, just give your own ideas down below! I must sound so needy in these chapters...but I really just want this story to go in the right direction and have the community along with it. Okay, enough rambling...

                                                                                      Daughter of Evil

                                                                                      Daughter of Evil

                                                            Once upon a time in another place there was
                                                            An evil kingdom who no person dared to face
                                                                          And the ruler was a girl so mean
                                                                A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!