[Book 2: Perhaps...?]

~I decided this will be the last chapter posted here...yeah if you want to read the rest of the book, the new chapters will be uploaded on Book 2. (Daughter of Dark and Light)~

I ran deeper into the forest, trying my best to find out who he is. As we got further, he stopped running and turned his head a bit. He raised his purple sword a bit as he saw a glimpse of me.

"H-hello?" I said before feeling the sword against my neck.

"Who are you, and why were you following me," He asked rudely.

"I am Zara Laura Garnet Ro'meave and -" I said before feeling the sword get closer.

"Ro'meave!? Do you happen to be related to Zane Ro'meave!? It's obvious you're a part of Ok'hasis, otherwise you wouldn't be wearing the guard uniform, but are you?" He said obviously filled with anger.

"Y-yes, I am his daughter," I replied.

"Even though it's hard to believe that he found love...Tell, me why shouldn't I kill you now!?" He yelled.

"It's clear you have a sort of business with my father, i-if you spare me I will allow you to speak with him," I said.

"Heh, are you that-" He smirked.

"I promise!" I screeched.

He sighed as he took the sword away from my neck, and then extending his arm out.

"Well Zara, my name is Aaron," He said.

"It...was interesting to meet you," I replied shaking his hand.

"When will we be heading to Ok'hasis?" He asked looking in different directions.

"Well, after I see Phoenix Drop," I smiled.

"I'll wait til you're done there," He sighed.

"If you want to speak to my father, you must come with us," I insisted.

"Why?wait...us?" He asked.

Just as he said that, Malachi appeared.

"Zara, you don't know how long it took to find yo-WHO ARE YOU, AND GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU PERV!" Malachi shouted as he grabbed his sword ready to fight.

"Malachi! It's fine! This is Aaron, he will be coming with us!" I said.

"I never agreed to th-" Aaron tried to say before I cut him off.

"Is that fine with you, Malachi?" I said.

Malachi and Aaron both looked confused of what was going on. I'll just have to tell Malachi of why he's coming with us. Surely he will agree to bring Aaron!

~Sorry, for the delay in chapters, school is starting soon...August 16th and I am not ready to go back. The only good thing is, that I might get a "Cookie Cat" backpack XD becuz I can AND the "Jacksepticeye" one is about $40 and I don't feel like spending that much, I'm going to shut up now~