Used - JohnnyBoy

Before I start, I'd like to apologize for coming back, and then disappearing off the face of the earth again. I'm sorry. Mood is an on/off thing, you know? Anyways, the other ships requested will be done, I'm not sure exactly when, but I'll get them done.
Enjoy!
This ship was requested by TheOutsidersIsGold

I couldn't get that night out of my head. Me and Johnny, under the stars, so close I could hear his heartbeat as we lie side by side.

Our arms were touching, and I knew it would be the perfect moment for something to happen.

And it did.

Just not what I had expected.

"Ponyboy, do you reckon we'll ever get out of this place? This lifestyle? Maybe we'll get to start a new life, a better one. Don't that sound nice?"

"Sure it does, so long as you're there." I whispered. He turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah? I think you being there would make it twenty times better." I blushed, though it was dark out and he couldn't tell. "What do you think would happen if we just ran? Left this place behind, nothin but our memory still here." He turned and frowned before continuing. "Do ya think my family'd look for me? I wonder if maybe, maybe if I was gone they'd give a hang."

I sat up, grabbing his shoulders so he was looking at me. "Johnnycakes, they don't matter in the long run. You matter. Don't think that for one second that it matters whether or not they care. They're jerks."

Johnny smiled sadly, and looked into my eyes. Then he leaned forward and kissed me.

And maybe the night overall didn't go as I had planned, but the end result and just grand.