F O U R

It was now almost your third week working at the bookstore. Your job didnt entail much since not many people stopped by. Each day you sat around the shop, wondering exactly where Sehun and Kai disappear to every time they enter the forbidden door at the back of the store. Secrecy only made you more curious, especially when utter strangers were taken down those stairs by the younger brother Sehun. 

You took a bite of your apple as Kai slowly emerged from the back door and shot you one of his ever so charming smiles. "Im going to buy some stuff, I'll be back soon" He winked as you watched his beautiful body stride past you and exit the shop. You enjoyed watching him. He was the equivalent to the lead character in a romance novel, the type the reader fantasized about after closing the book. 

You decided to get to dusting and sauntered around the store, polishing the already decayed shelves, and placing the dust covered books back into the appropriate places. You moved towards the back of the store, the sealed door capturing your eye from time to time, when you heard a shout come from the other side. 

"Sehun?" you called, placing your ear against the door hearing his muffled groans on the other side. 

There was another scream, this time louder than the last, and without caution you opened the door and ran down the spiral staircase. You found yourself in what looked like a lounge area. The decor was very medieval and the colour scheme was dark and gloomy, just like most of the book store. You immediately felt a cold shiver down your spine as you slowly explored the new space, the area didnt feel homey at all, actually it was quite the opposite.

"Sehun?" You called again, but this time it was more of a whisper, your voice lost in the hallow halls of the dark basement. You looked at the paintings on the wall, everything made you develop goosebumps, suddenly you regretted coming down here. 

You stopped at a black door. A name was engraved in gold at the top of the door frame.

'Kim Jongin' 

You were hesitant to open the door, knowing you had to respect peoples privacy, but another part of you wanted to know what was behind this door. Why was this place kept a secret from you if it was just their living space. 

As your hand reached for the door handle another hand cut you off and spun you around, pinning both your arms behind your back and against the cold wall. "What are you doing down here?" Kai said, his eyes filled with fury, as his lips curled back into his teeth.

"I w-was j-just...I-s this where you live?" You stuttered, your body tensing up in his hold.

"Yes, didnt I tell you to not come down here ?" He gritted his teeth, but  the close proximity drove him crazy with lust. 

You turned your head to the side and looked at the black door. Kai's eyes followed yours, as you mouthed the words on the door. "Are you...Kim Jongin?" you asked, as Kai finally softened up.

"yes"

"Can I look inside?" 

Kai released you from his grip and nodded his head. "Go ahead."

You swallowed hard and turned the brass knob, adjusting your eyes to the now semi-lit room. You stepped in as Kai followed close behind, you could feel his chest against your back. The room was fairly vacant, it contained a small desk and a closet, but the centre focus was the queen-sized bed which filled up most of the room. The bed was covered with black silk sheets, which fell over the bed and onto the wooden floor. 

You took a sharp breath in and turned around, making your way out of the room. Kai grabbed your wrist and you stopped in your tracks, you didnt know if you were afraid of him, or afraid of over stepping his boundaries, but you couldnt look him in the eye.

"Where do you think you are going?" He said in a low tone.

"Im going back up to the store" you replied calmly, still avoiding eye contact.

"Since you have already entered my room, I cant let you go that easily, you need to learn your lesson" He said, exhaling deeply and slammed the door shut. You lifted your head to meet his gaze, watching as he began loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt, keeping his focus on you.

Kai threw his shirt aside, revealing his chiseled slim physique, you felt your body heat up as you took every bit of him in. Kai slowly approached you and ran his fingers through your dark hair as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. 

"Do you want me?" 

"w-what do you m-me--"

"I'll only please you if you say you want me, if you dont, I'll let you go, and you leave my store." He said huskily into your ear. "If you say yes, then you can come in here whenever you want, and I'll do anything you want me to." 

Your heart beat raced as Kai kept his hands off you like he promised, but his face was only inches away. You could almost taste his lips, feel his touch, it was only a couple of words away. You sighed deeply and reached up to caress his face, tilting his face so that his eyes were focused on yours, making sure he was paying attention.

"I want you Kai."

Happy Birthday kai, may you continue to make us fangirls sexually frustrated.