S E V E N

"This is going to be interesting" Sehun huffed, as he looked between you and Kai, "A human girl brother, really ?" 

You focused desperately on Kai, hoping for some sort of explanation to this mess. Nothing made sense to you right now, a small part of you still hoped this was just a vivid dream.  You watched as Kai made his way over to you and held onto your wrist tightly, his gaze locked on yours. "Come with me."

Fear was all you felt but your body moved with his, your heart trusted him more than your mind at this point. Kai led you down the hall to a room you had never been to. He slowly pushed open the mahogany frame and gestured for you to step in first. Stepping inside you hugged your arms to your body as a sudden coldness filled the room, it was like walking into a freezer. 

"Jongin...What's..." you were silenced by Kai placing his finger on your lip and led you further into the darkness, goosebumps graced your skin. Suddenly you wished you had run away when you still had the chance. 

You held onto Kai's hand as he led you through the room, all you could see was his erratic white hair, shining in the darkness. Finally he came to a stop and turned around. His eyes were glowing, it looked almost cat-like against the blackness surrounding the both of you. The light finally began to fill the room and you had noticed that you were actually standing in a forest. Your feet brushed against the wet grass, causing to to grip onto Kai's arm instinctively, he was the only protection you had and you feared him. 

"W-where are we ?" you whispered, gripping onto his cotton shirt. 

"Away from reality, away from your world" Kai replied, running his hand through your hair, "I know this might be difficult for you to process right now, but let me explain exactly what I am."

You nodded nervously as he took a step away from you and inhaled deeply. "Firstly, as you might of noticed im not human. I look human, I have human qualities but I am not. Im what you people call a demon, an incubus to be precise."

You swallowed hard at the word demon. This was getting way more unreal than you could ever imagined. "I-incubus ? l-l-like those things that sleep with women in folklore ?" you frowned, the word sounded even weirder out of your mouth. 

"Exactly that" he sighed, "prey on women, sleep with women, feed on women." 

"Did you b-bring m-me here to kill me?" you shook, taking a few steps back, fists clenched at your sides. 

"no, I would never hurt you in any way (y/n), it was never my intention and it will never be" he replied sternly, his response made you relax a little. 

"Then what do you want with me ? why did you bring me here ?" 

Kai took a step forward but sighed when you responded by taking another step back. "In the beginning I found you appealing of course, I wanted to know what your body felt like, I wanted you" he groaned, "but after that night we slept together..."

"What happened ?" you murmured.

"I...fell for you" he uttered, his eyes drifted from yours to the ground, as you tried to gather up your own thoughts on the matter. You didn't think this could be true, but the sound of your own heart pounding against your chest begged to differ. Something pulled you to Kai from the very first day you met him, you could of ignored it, but what good would that do. 

"Kai...I mean I fell for you too but now..." you protested, trying to make sense of your thoughts. 

Kai huffed and made his way over to you, grabbing onto your head and looked into your eyes deeply. His eyes scanned over you desperately, he was just as afraid of this as much as you were. "(y/n) you dont understand..." he groaned, "I fell for you, its not your everyday mundane love affair okay ?"

"Then w-what is it ?" you whispered.

"You're my twin soul...my soulmate."