E L E V E N

Suho had given Kai a serum to get him out of his comatose, but you didn't want to be around when he decided to wake up. You felt a heavy weight on your shoulders after hearing that you were the cause of all of this, and you needed to get out.

It had been a while since you stayed your apartment, everything was left exactly the same as the day you packed your bags to move in with Kai and Sehun.

You rummaged through the pile of letters at your doorstep, throwing each letter to the ground after skimming through them. You didn't want to do anything besides lie in bed and try to forget all the memories that had gathered throughout the past few weeks, most too good to be true.

You sunk into the un made bed and pulled the covers over your head, wishing you were comatose right now instead of Kai.

"Please....." You begged, someone anyone who could be hearing you right now, "please make me forget."

'why do you want to forget me (y/n)? '

Your eyes widened at the crisp voice filling your head. His voice.

'answer me'

He spoke again. You threw the covers off your head and scanned the room. Was this one of his tricks? You thought, chewing on your bottom lip when you realised you were still alone.

"Great I asked you to make me forget him not hear his voice in my head" you groaned, sinking into the pillow again.

'This isn't your fault (y/n)"

You groaned once more and placed the pillow over your head, hoping to silence his voice.

"Leave me alone" you mumbled under the pillow.

'please be safe, I don't know what I'd do without you (y/n)'

That was it. Your tears started rolling down your face and you didn't care to stop it. You let it all out. You felt your heart ache, physically and emotionally, you still couldn't understand. Firstly you had never been in love, was this what it felt like? And secondly, you had only known Kai for a little over a month, how could you feel so strongly for him?

Your eyes sealed shut with your tears and you slipped into a deep slumber, hoping, still hoping all of this was a dream.

You didn't know how long you had slept for but it had been the best sleep you had since you got involved with Kai. Your eyes fluttered open, and to your surprise it met a very warm pair of grey eyes staring right back at you.

"I'm still dreaming" you smiled to yourself, as you took in his beauty.

The blurred vision of Kai smiled back, reaching out to stroke your face lightly.

"You even feel real" you giggled, locking your fingers with his.

"Why did you run away?" he asked softly.

You shrugged and stroked his hand, "because I was hurting you."

Kai sighed deeply and tilted your head up to meet his. "(y/n), it's me I'm here you're not dreaming" he groaned, trying to wake you from your daydream.

As your eyes finally adjusted to your surroundings, you noticed how real everything was. Kai lay perfectly fine next to you, as if nothing had happened to him.

"Kai?" you quizzed, "What are you...its only been a few hours, how are you okay?"

Kai let out a small chuckle and handed you your phone. "It's October 24th."

You frowned and read the date on your phone, along with a bunch of messages that had accumulated while you were asleep.

"I've been asleep for almost 42hrs?"

It sounded even more unreal coming out of your mouth, but what did make sense these days.

"I made you breakfast, go shower, we need to talk" he smiled, placing a soft peck on your forehead.

You ran your fingers down his torso and breathed in deeply, taking in his scent. You didn't want to let him out of your sight right now.

You slowly undid the buttons on his shirt and looked up at him with alluring eyes.

"Join me?"