Chapter 17

Hey hey new update. Im excited now like maybe 15,000 reads isnt alot for some people but its exciting for me.

READ DAT vv

I want to start promoting the book though to get more reads so if anyone promotes it and gets more readers for me I'll do a dedication or something or follow you or something aha :)

Okay enjoy!!

-----Chapter 17------

"Watching movies with you just isn't fun anymore," I said pouting. It didn't even matter that I was watching batman with my best friend, this just wasn't enjoyable. I mean here I was snuggled up in a ball with a giant bowl of popcorn and David's over there cuddling with Victoria. Maybe some people enjoy third wheeling but I certainly did not.

"Don't be a party pooper," David told me and I sent him a playful glare.

"I'm not a party pooper thank you very much. I just don't enjoy third wheeling my best friend. Actually that part isn't even that bad it's the whole you guys won't stop making out and giggling and DISTRACTING me from a very interesting rivalry between the uncontrollable joker and the -" I babbled on but was cut off.

"Shut up Alyssa," Tori yelled down and threw a koolaid pouch at me. She was so lucky it didn't explode all over my cow onsie. Yes I realized I was a loser but that was okay. Me and David usually acted like idiots and wore loser-type clothing and used way too complicated dictionary words when there weren't other people around. And believe it or not I was already comfortable around Tori.

"You're just like David," I shouted back at her and they both shushed me before erupting into a fit of giggles and David's (attempt) at manly laughter. That was the reason I was so comfortable around her. She was so alike David in a female version it was unbelievable. Over the past two very uneventful weeks, Haley,David and I had gotten to know her a lot better. Especially David. They weren't officially dating but it was close enough to it that I didn't understand why they didn't just label themselves as dating already. I mean what was the point? If two people like each other I thought they should be dating, end of story.

The doorbell ringing interrupter my mind babble and I looked over to the door. It was so far away and I was all comfy. I sighed, there was no way Tori or David were going to get up and get the door. Hopefully it wouldn't be anybody important considering I was wearing a full body cow onsie, hood up and all that. I also happened to be wearing minimal makeup, but thankfully my hair was nice and straight.

I climbed out of my cozy spot on the couch where a mark had been imprinted in the cushion. I hoped it would stay there. Who was at the door at this time anyways? It was nearly 11:30 at night and we didn't have any expected visitors. I opened the door and frowned inwardly. It was that new guy, James, who also happened to be Tori's brother. He was absolutely gorgeous and would be totally dateable except for one small factor; he didn't talk much.

"Is Tori here," he asked me with a deep voice that sounded as if he had just woken up. Okay I had to admit it was a little bit sexy.

"Yeah, she's watching a movie in the living room," I told him. He took a once over at my cow onsie and I fidgeted under his gaze.

"Mooo-ve," he told me and walked inside to the living room. I couldn't help but laugh and blush at the same time. That was slightly embarrassing.

"Hey you know what, I'm perfectly comfortable in this thing so don't judge," I said as I followed him in the room. I walked over to my original spot where my imprint in the cushion was still there (thankfully) and sat down. Snuggling up with my popcorn I turned back to the movie.

"James I'm not going home now," she told him and I could hear the exasperation in her voice. She obviously wanted to stay here and have some more alone time with David. I suppose it wasn't exactly alone time as I was there, but surely they were more a nuisance than I was. Right?