Chapter 4

The Player Bet4

Chapter 4 now, thanks for voting and commenting everyone! It's awesome!

Btw there is a little swearing here, just a warning!

--------CHAPTER 4----------

I gulped down a couple pills, trying to get rid of the hangover I had. The party, I had assumed, hadn't worked out well if I had resorted to drinking.

I couldn't remember anything that happened the night before. All I could remember was having a few drinks. Everything else blanked out after that and I had woken up at home. I really hoped I hadn't done anything stupid.

I heard my phone ringing and dashed up the stairs to answer it. My ringtone was 'What Makes you beautiful' by the band one direction. I loved them.

"Hello," I said, sitting down on my bed.

"Hey there rose," a familiar voice said through the line. Blake.

"Rose? What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"You know, from titanic?" he told me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Blake burst into laughter. I waited patiently for him to stop, worrying about what I had done the night before.

"You don't remember anything," he finally said in between breaths.

"Thanks Sherlock," I replied sarcastically.

"Well anyways I was wondering of I could come over and you could help me on my poetry essay? Like the good little tutor that you are," he said suggestively.

"Fine Blake, but in return I want to know everything that happened last night," I told him.

"Sounds good, I want to be the one to tell you anyways," he said, chuckling. I ignored that and gave him my address before hanging up the phone.

I put on some green sweatpants and a white tank top, not caring what I looked like. I had gotten all filled up for him last night and I wasn't going to dress up to study. I pulled my blonde hair into a ponytail and went downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring. That was quick.

"Hi," I said as I opened the door. Blake was standing there in a white wife-beater and Green sweat pants.

"You copied me!" we both shouted at the same time, looking down at our matching clothes. I had to admit it looked much better on him, the white shirt clinging to him and showing off his impressive six pack abs.

"I look better," Blake said, smirking as he caught me checking him out. My face went red instantly and I stood aside to let him in.

"You wish."

"You are the one checking me out all the time, sweetheart," he said as he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch with Blake following me.

"So how much have you done so far?" I asked him, referencing to the poetry essay.

"None."

"We had a whole class to work on it!" I exclaimed through my shock. I should have guessed.

"I didn't feel like it."

"That's not an excuse. Besides you were scribbling stuff down the whole class. What were you doing then?" I asked him, cocking an eyebrow.

"Nice of you to watch me, stalker. I was drawing football plays!" he yelled excitedly.

"Typical," I muttered.

"So are you going to help me or not?" he asked me.

"I am getting paid right?" I asked him, just to make sure.