Chapter 5

Hey there guyssss! you know, I am very dedicated. want to hear a funny story? Well you'll have to read it at the end after ;) don't skip ahead to it! It's a teensy spoiler for this chapter which is why it is at the end.

-----------CHAPTER 5---------------------

"How come nobody told me about this?" I asked Blake. He looked at me and shrugged.

"You were probably too busy staring at me and my sexiness," he retorted, and I rolled my eyes. How was I going to last till the winter dance with him? There was still a good two months left! Two and a half to be precise, since the dance was halfway through December and It was still the end of September.

"Oh please, I didn't even know you were in biology with me!" I answered back. He smirked.

"Your a bad liar," he told me and I set him a glare which he laughed at.

"Mr. Richards, would you please repeat what I said about the trip?" the teacher asked and I smiled over at Blake, raising my eyebrows. He looked flustered for a moment and it looked like he was tring to come up with an answer for the teacher.

"Don't touch the stuff?" he guessed and I couldn't hold back as a bubble of laughter burst out of me. Blake glared at me and I got another glare from the teacher.

"Would you like to answer then Miss Daniels?" he asked me and Blake smirked at me with that cocky expression of his. I thought for a minute. We were going on a trip to the woods to collect plant samples, which probably meant something about not getting lost.

"Do not stray far from the group and inform the teacher or supervisors where you are at all times?" I guessed and the teacher huffed and mumbled a word that sounded like "correct." I beamed over at Blake, whose smirk had dropped from his face. 

"How did you even know that?" he asked.

"Just a lucky guess," I told him and winked at him. It was true after all, but I had an advantage because I actually knew where we were going."Don't touch the stuff" didn't really apply to a camping trip. We were only going out for the day, so I didn't see why they even bothered calling it camping.

Half an hour later the teacher was finally finished babbling on about plants, and we were all getting ready to climb into the charter bus that would take us to the campground which was about two hours away.

Luckily, I had brought my laptop to school so I could bring it and watch a movie on the way. Unluckily, I got seated next to the one and only Blake Richards.

"Mmmmm two hours with me. You must be excited," He said and I rolled my eyes, digging for my headphones in my bag.

"Sorry to disappoint you Blake, but I'm going to be watching a movie on the way," I told him and he pouted. Soon a smirk appeared on his face and I sat their worried while pulling out my laptop. Blake had something planned, I just knew it.

"I dare you to watch a horror movie with me," he said. There it was. Wait. He just dared me! "You probably won't make it through it. I bet you'll be like, Blake, protect me!" he squealed in a girlie voice. He had just said two words that I never backed down to, a dare and a bet.

"Oh it's on Mr.Richards. What shall we watch? Texas chainsaw massacre? Friday the thirteenth? Nightmare on elm street? Oh how about Saw?" I asked him as I scrolled through the list of movies on my laptop. So I had to admit, I was a bit of a horror movie fan. Whats wrong with that?

"Which ones the scariest?" he asked me with a large grin plastered on his face.

"You should know. Your supposed to be the big, tough boy who can watch any horror movie!" I exaggerated, sweeping the back of my hand over my face for dramatic effect.