Anger & Disrespect

***Bullying, homophobic slurs.***

When Dan walked out of his last class of the day, and saw Phil standing with his small group of friends laughing and joking, he was a more than a little suprised. Dan tightened his grip on his book bag, and walked up to them before he could think twice. "Phil, what happened to-?"

"Oh, my God. What are you wearing?" Dan gets interrupted by the blonde one- Jack, he assumed. Dan hadn't expected any of the other boys to talk to him, and was taken aback.

"Clothes, obviously." Dan replied a little cheekier than he probably should have. Dan's eyes flickered to Phil, but he only ignored the situation and continued his chat with Dean, seeming unaffected.

"Real funny, faggot." The one Dan believed to be Chris, spat in response. "Why are you here? No one here wants to talk to you- go find your other girly friends."

Just because Dan wore pastel colors, and a flower crown, did not mean that he was weak. Dan actually got expelled from his last school because he had gotten in a fight with some guy that had been verbally bullying Dan, then when he got no response from Dan, he thought it'd be hilarious to trip Dan. Well, the expulsion was received because he kind of attacked a teacher in his blinded rage.

But Dan remembered how angry his parents had become when all of this happened, and didn't want to be anymore of a 'nuisance.'

"I just came to talk to Phil." Dan spoke through clenched teeth, but loud enough that Phil had to have heard him. One glance in Phil's direction, and he saw that Phil continued conversing with Dean, not once glancing at Dan.

"Like Chris said before: move along, faggot. You're neither needed, nor wanted here."

Dan was infuriated, as Phil just made Dan out to be a fool. Deciding he need to calm himself before he flipped his shit, he simply forced a chipper smile, and a voice to match. "Okay, goodbye, assholes." With a fake giggle and a wave, Dan walked away.

Dan should've known better than to think Phil had become his friend. Dan wasn't sad, not really. He was just angry and annoyed that he'd just wasted his time and developed a crush on someone as horrible as Phil Lester. It made Dan even more annoyed that Phil spoke to him first, pretending to be a nice and amazing person, and hypnotizing Dan with those hella cute eyes of his.

Dan just shook his head and made his way home, feeling extremely tired, though he'd done next to nothing today. Seeing as his home was only a few blocks away, Dan decided to walk home today. He assumed it'd be a quick journey, but it isn't until moments later that Dan realized that life wasn't done throwing painfully stupid obstacles in his path quite yet.

A/N: The gif is of Jack Howard kissing Dean Dobbs- in case no one knew, lol. -Danni