All The Small Things Matter (Christofer Drew Fanfiction)

this is my very first story I'm telling you right now I'm typing this off my phone so bear with me thanx... I do not own any songs or christofer drew .. if only right ahaaa ... btw the main girls name is Tori Khotso shes 19 going 20. shes really mellow goofy and weird just like me! but she can be total bitch if she needs to. she finished school early and shes very smart... I own all characters BESIDES Christofer Drew... its also based off of real friends and real situations so dont jock my stuff xD.. 

Song I listen to while writing: Kellin Quin- fall down fall down 

BTDUBS! There's A LOT & i mean A LOT of errors in most of my stories (spelling, grammar, etc) because i type most of them on crappy phones and stuff. So i apologize in advance for these errors if they bother you. I'm pretty lazy to go back and checking everything. So i guess you're going to have to deal with it. :P

Nat xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________________________

"Hey cool cat whats for breakfast?" I asked my friend Jessica who I now live with since I finally moved out of my moms place! hallelujah!  

"well theres this lovely thing called a spoon and a box full of crunchy things that you pour milk over." She gasped sarcasticly as if she really shocked. I coudnt help but roll my eyes and she gave me the most deadly stare. She thought that was disrespectful and we got in plenty arguments over it. I smiled to let her know I ment no harm at all.  

"Oh my gosh! Thank you lazy americans for making the easiest breakfast in the damn world!" I tried to lighten up the mode and it worked. 

"shaddup! what cereal do you want foo?" 

"Surprise me!" I gave her the most eviliest grin I manage. 

"You're so weird in the morning." she smirked as she said while pouring us both a bowl of "Peanut Butter Captain Crunch"... my favorite.  

we sat in the living room, munching on our cereal while 

I switched on the tv. Some random tv reporter announced that Nevershoutnever will be visiting Las Vegas Nevada for a tour date.  

"Its been the buzz on teens facebooks, myspace, tumbler, and twitter. Teens all around world begging their parents for tickets." I looked at Jess (my nickname for jessica) and she was texting her ass away. I already knew who she was texting and it bothered me because I personally dont like her boyfriend. I dont want to sound jealous but if you really loved someone you wouldn't have sex the girl when you're only together for 2 weeks. I ignored her and turned my attention back to the reporter. 

" if you are interested, he will be playing at the House of Blues and anyone under 16 will have to be with a guardian 18 +." I turned off the tv and walked towards the kitchen. I put my bowl in the sink and ran up the stairs leaving Jess on the couch with her full bowl cereal.  

I turned up my radio and "Foster the People-pumped up kicks" were playing. I couldnt help but sing-along and do a wierd dance. I still sang along while getting dress for work.  

I worked as a tattoo artist at this old shop right before fremont experience. it was the oldest tattoo shop in vegas. it was small but who cares about the looks of the place, isnt it suppose to be the staff you should pay attention to. Sadly, people were like that here and the shop was barely making it by with bills. 

I would advertise sometimes and walk around fremont experience and freestyle/sing about the tattoo and staff there and what really get their attention is I would wear a bikini to show off my tats. 

Business would pick up again but drop after a couple days. I guess people got use of me showing my skin and not fucking them, so they got bored I guess.  

I put, on black ripped skinny jeans and a tank that said "Get on your Knees." and yes I am a HUGE Asking Alexandria fan. I wore my black hair straight (even though it is naturally curly) and threw on some black eyeliner and light pink lipstick. I grabbed my phone, which had my headphones connected to it and grabbed my wallet off the dresser to put it in the back pocket.  

I started heading down the stairs and thats when I heard Jess screaming. " Dude! im not fucking cheating on you!" I took a couple more steps and saw Mark standing there.  

"Oh yeah? Thats not what my fucking friend told me!" 

Gosh... I hated the idea of him having keys to OUR house. I couldnt stand the screaming, I slipped on my headphones and pressed play. Dont you just love how you can ignore people. : D 

I walked towards the fridge hoping they didnt see me, which they obviously did. I took a water bottle and a fiber bar with me, slipped on my black converse and took my car keys off the hook. 

not even bothering to say goodbye to jess, I locked the front door behind me and headed toward my black bmw, while rapping along with Mac Miller- Donald Trump. how could I afford a bmw you ask? I cant. my dad bought it for me for my 18th birthday last year paid off and everything.  

I took off my headphones and unlock the car. I start engine, rolled down the windows and backed out of the parking lot. I pass jess and I's house. 

we live in a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath , house only for 1050 a month. we have our seperate rooms and huge kitchen. our back yard is filled with grass with a huge tree and we built a tree house. we dont really go up there as much because we're always busy with work. her, as a bartender at house of blues and me as tattoo artist.  

I can hear screaming from jess and mark as I pass. I just turn on the radio and one of my cd's are playing. I leave out of my housing complex singing along with "nevershoutnever- awful" and drama free from the world and on to the roads of las vegas. 

___________________________________ 

So tell me what you think its 4:00 am and I really like it so far.. I dont want it to be like a fairytale story with nevershoutnever so if thats what your looking for your in the wrong place.. its a, story with real life situations and feelings... thanks for reading