Back to work P1

"Thats not my deal. Thats not our deal. Thats not your deal."

i woke up to a ringinv phone in my ear. My eyes still closed, I searched for my phone. After what I thought was two minutes of searching I found it. It stopped ringing and I was just falling back to sleep, then it rang again!

"Hello?" I said, falling back to sleep.

"Tori! I need you to come in today. Derek is sick and Hayley isnt picking up and the new girl isnt on time today." New girl?

"So im guessing im not on my break anymore?"

"Bring Sam to. I wont be there when you get there. I have to go pay some bills so I wont be in til later. The store opens in 40 minutes hurry. Thanks."

Dial tone.

well that was a great wake up call. That asshole didnt even ask me.

i roller over on my side to feel my empty bed. I rose up and stared at the spot I last remebered Chris laying at. Hes probably downstairs or something. So I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I put my hair in a bun and walked to my closet. I came up with a dress jacjet and escape the fate tank. Some blue jeans and shiny dress shoes. I put on black eyeliner and red lipstick.

i walked downstairs to two guys sitting on the kitchen counter smoking cigarettes.

"Mornin!" Chris looked upbto see who Sammi was talking to [obviosly me] and he smiled. I smiled back suddenly getting shy I turned to look at Sammi.

"Whats up chicken butt."

"Nothing. Chillin. Why are you dressed already. Scared to let Chris see you look like shit." I slapped his thigh.

"And chris those days do happen you know." he laughed harder so I hit him harder.

"And for your F.Y.I. Boss called me and needs us in. so HA!" He jumped off the counter and started walking up the stairs.

"Going to go get ready!" I walked over to where Chris was sitting on the counter and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned in and breathed in. a strong smell of cigarettes, earthy?, and bread overwhelmed me.

"You smell bread.l I looked up at him and he kissed me. We stood like that for awhile and he pushed me closer to him. He pulled back and leaned in one more time and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"When did you get up?"

"Like thirty minutes ago. My boss called me and needs me in."

"Oh. You never told me what you do." He poked my side as if hes framing me for something.u

"Im a tattoo artist. So is Sam."

"Really! Thats cool. Maybe you can give me a tatoo one day."

"Yeah. Maybe.l he smiled at me and kissed me one more time.

I need coffee. Do you want some?" he reached next to himself and got a cup. He drank the rest and gave me his cup.

"I already made coffee." I looked at the coffee machine and there was hot steaming pot of coffee.

"Hallelujah." I took one big gulp of coffee and forgot it was hot my eagerness got the best of me.

"Oww! Hoo! Hoo!" I wasnt able to say my t's because my tongue was on fire!

"Are okay?" Chris took the cup out of my hands while im jumping up and down.

"Here I know something that my help." He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. It didnt help my burning tongue but it did feed my lust towards him. Suddenly, I felt his tongue trace my lips and entered my mouth.