Fucking Party like a Cowboy King

Toris POV

Chris and I were in the tree house for quite awhile. It felt like minutes but it was already 12 a.m. we were holding eachother not talking just enjoying the moment. He suggested we go in the house because I started sneezing wildly from the dust. we left the tree house and before we walked in the house he gave me a long kiss. I smiled opening the back door.

Jessica and I built that tree house and it took us years! Not exactly but it felt like it. We agreed that we would never bring any boys in here. The tree house was ours and ours only. so I felt that I broke our rule but then I remebered I caught her and Mark in the house doing it, so theres really no code. im so glad that Jess and Marks vacation extended 3 weeks because im going to have the greatest time oj n my life with out her.

"So I see that you guys are finally together! This causes for a celebration yo!" Chris laghed at Sam because Sammi actually looked happy and exciting.

"What do you have planned, Mate?" Sammi started pacing back and forth and Chris and me sat on the couch! Suddenly, Sam slapped his hands together.

"I know! We should go fucking clubbin!" Sammi started dancing and bobbing his head up and down.

"Or we just stay home and watch a movie?" Sam looked at me and put his puppy eyes on. Fuck not infront of Chris.

"Dont do it Sam!" He kept looking at me and I turned to look at chris to try ignore him but he started talking in his babiest voice.

"But Tori Bear I wanted to fuck someone tonight." Chris laughed so hard his face was bright red and he was holding his stomach.

"Im down... For the clubbin' part. Not the other." I looked at both them and they were waiting for me to decide.

"Ill go get dressed." Sam ran up stairs and I got up. I looked at Chris waiting for him to get up but he just looked at me.

"Are coming with me?"

"I have no clothes. I wait down here."

"No way dude! I think you can fit some of my clothes." I jumped at the sight of Sam right behind me gesturing Chris to get up.

"Be ready in 30. Peace!" I ran up stairs leaving them downstairs.

i closed my door and went to my closet. I pulled out some white shorts and a black corset. I thought about it and it seem to desperate. I traded it for a white short dress that shows my curves off and a black leather jacket. I slipped on some black heels but they were at 4 inches high. I decided to go without make up because I didnt feel like putting any on. My hair was wavy and my bangs were in my face. But just for some fun I put on my white contacts. I looked in the mirror and I was pleased with my self. I looked quite good to get ready in 25 minutes.

I walked downstairs and the guys were already waiting on me. They were watching something on tv but Chris saw me creep down the stairs and smiled. He hit Sam and nodded towards me. I smiled and looked at them. They walked up close and stop in mid tracks.

"Your eyes are freaking sick!! You look hot!" Sammi was in awe and looked at Chris.

"No offense dude. I didnt mean-"

"I understand. You guys are bestfriends it doesnt bug me." Sam nodded in relief. Chris couldnt take my eyes off of me.

"You look amazing." He looked at me in my eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

"You do to." He was wearing black jeans with holes in each knee and a white shirt that said "Bitch, im famous!" I gave him a questionable look and pointed at his shirt.