Shes mine...?

"I wanted to say please stop trying to take my pants off." She lett go of my zipper. Her breath was still rapid and her hands fell to her side. 

"Im ugly to you." I looked at her in disbelief. 

"Of course not. Why would you say that. Theres no words to decribe your beauty. I just-" 

"Well I must not be attractive if you dont want to have sex." I took her face between my hands.  

"Tori. Trust me I want to, you dont know how bad I want to but id rather make love to you than have sex. Your that important to me. Please just let me take care of you and when your positive that you want to do that with a weird guy like me. Im up for it. But not right now love." She was staring into my eyes just looking, more like searching. Probably to see if im lying but she just hung her head. 

"I dont feel so good." I took a hold of her legs and rose up. I was cradling her in my arms like a baby.  

"Mach macho man." I had to laugh at that comment. Her room door was already open and I turned the light on with my elbow. She looked at the bed and looked up at me. 

"This isnt my room. Its my friend Jessica. My room is the last room." 

"Sorry love." I walked out of the room and went to the last door. 

"This it?" She nodded with her eyes half closed. It was slighty cracked so I just pushed it with my foot. I placed her on her bed and she groaned. 

"Im going to put you in more comfortable clothes ok." She didnt say anything but I saw a white shirt laying on the floor. I picked it up and looked at the size. It was a jersey that said Raiders. My type of girl ;). I took her socks off and unbuttoned her pants. It felt wrong in a way but all I was doing was getting her into pajamas. I slid her pants around her ankles and pulled them off completely and threw them in the corner. I couldnt help but stair at the letters that said love is powerful right above her hip bone. Then she had a dove with wings spread on her left side. And then she had a tiny black cross right in the middle of her happy trail. 

I rolled the shirt up and pulled it over her head. She had stars going around her belly button piercing and going up to her right breast stopping right below it.she had a bear claw going up on her side to her left breast. i grabbed the jersey and covered her body. Her arms were still visible and her legs. Her arms had plenty of tattoos but my favorites were the zombie vintage girl and the two peace signs on her wrist and below it saying forget regret. She looked up at me and said nothing. We stood like that until her eyes started shutting. I was kind of tired my self so I got up and walked to her door. 

"Dont go. Stay. With. Me" I turned and saw her sitting up.  

"Are you sure?" She smiled. 

"Dont make me ask you again." 

"You have a smart mouth. You know that?" 

"Your point?" I chuckled under my breath and walked back to the bed. I bent my head down and my lips touched hers. At first it was lightb and steady. It felt like we were having a first kiss. Then we started pushing towards eachother. I cupped my hand around her neck and she had her arms around my waist. She started lowering her self on the bed and I did the same.  

At this moment I was on top of her kissing her passionalty. Then, I felt the tip of her tongue trace my lip signaling for me to part my mouth. I then, traced my tip of my tongue on her bottom lip and she moaned. This action made me get more "eunthusiastic". She started laughing into my mouth. 

"I didnt know I had that effect on you." I felt my face turn bright red. 

"Yeah, I guess hes giving me a heads up before anything happens."  

"Like this?" She pushed me closer to her and rolled over so now she was on top of me. her lips touched mine and her tongue was against mines. I natuarly acted and my tongue pushed hers back. We started having a tongue battle and our breathing started getting faster. 

"Tori!" She stopped and rolled onto my side. 

"Sorry. I guess you have a effect on me to. That I cant handle." I turned my body towards her and smiled. 

"I dont want us to regret anything tonight. I dont want anything to happen to us to quickly. But I do enjoy that kiss." She blushed and then smiled. 

"Best I ever had actually." She kissed me once more but stood there. It was long still kiss. She slowly parted from me and baried her head into my chest.  

"Good night love." I kissed the top of her head and chuckeled. 

"Hey thats my word." I mocked from earlier and she smiled into my chest. 

"It can be both our words." I smiled drifting into a deep sleep.

So far so good?