Shocker :D [sarcasticly speaking]

Toris POV

I woke up with the sun shining down on my face. I opened my eyes wide when I noticed hands wrapped around my waist and one on my leg. I turned to look to see who the hell would dare come close to me. I was expecting to see Sams face and smack the hornyness out of him but instead I see his beautiful face right above me. Why was this scenerio bugging me so much. I had sex with him thats why.

i slipped away quietly make sure I didnt wake him up. I walked to my bathroo. To see what damage he has caused me. I searched my arms, my neck, my tummy, and even my thighs. Guess hes not a biter. It looks like nothing happen at all but I didnt go to a concert in a jersey.

i tiptoed to my door and took one last look at him. He was wearing nothing but white boxers and black basketball shorts. His green black hair was seriously messy (sexhair) and he he was snoring lightly in his peaceful sleep. I hate him.

i closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. I took a water bottle out of the fridge mand an apple from a fruit bowl. Then, I heard someone creeping down the stairs. I looked to see who it was and I hope to see Sammi on top of the stair case and then it was.... SAMMMI!

"Good morning, Darling. How was your night?" I gave him the evil eye.

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"What are you talking about? It means how'd you sleep. You know what people to other people in the morning."

"Oh."

"Whats wrong with you?" I just shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Okay... So... How was your good fuck last night!?" I threw my water bottle at him and it hit him exactly in the gut.

"Violence isnt the key."

"Well then I dont think its any of your business what I do in MY house thank you very much." He nodded while picking the bottle off the floor. I couldnt help but ask.

"Were we loud?" He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Let me get this straight. You dont want me in your personal life but you just.ca sk me if you were loud and no."

"Oh. ihate my life!" He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Tori. You had sex with him. Oh friggin well. You were both wasted and its a natural human thing to do." I sank my head into his chest and sighed.

i cant believe I was that wasted last night. I only remember the concert and stumbling outside with some guy and then everything else is a blur. He probably thinks im a whore and.bb he can use me anytime he wants. I am a slut for doing what I did last night to that stranger.

i started getting upset and Sam felt me tremble. I pushed him back and his face got a worried look on them.

"Tori your going to regret anything your about to do. Re-think it!" When I heard him say that I was already marching up the stairs.

When I reached my door I breath thru my nose and out my mouth. Here goes nothing [lol]

i walked in and he was standing up out of bed, scratching his messy hair trying to fix it as good as possible.

"Good morning, love." He spread his arms as wide as he could signaling for a bear hug. He started walking towards me and picked me up. For skinny tall guy he was quite strong. Before I could even react his lips were crashing on mines with such power. We stood like that for while until he notice I wasnt kissing back.

He set me down and looked down at me.

"Whats wrong?" He actually looked liked he cared but I didnt want to give him the benifit.

"i want you to get your things and go. Now." Itried to say it as sweetly as I could but that wasnt sweet at all.

"Tori, what did I do. Tell me." I blew up.

"You. Want. Me. To. Tell. You? You fucked me! Thats whats wrong! You used me and you knew what you were doing. I dont care how drunk we were. You knew I hate you and you still did it! Fuck you you white peice of trash!" I shoved him back letting all my angerout. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I didnt care if he saw them. They were there. But I had to wipemy eyes to look athim clearly.

all the color from his face was gone. He was pale as a ghost and frozen like now. Heopened his mouth as to say something but nothing came out. His hand raised to touch the remaining tears on my face but I slapped it away.

"Get out." He jerked his hand back, then turned his head and bit his lip.

"I thought you would think of me differently. But I guess I was wrong."

"What?"

"I didnt have sex with you." His head was still to the side staring at nothing.

"You wanted to. But I said no.i didnt want you to regret anything. I stopped you from taking my pants off. All we really did was kiss and I dont think it was a drunk kiss but-"

"Well explain to me the change of clothes. Uh? I wasnt in this yesterday." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I put you in something comfortable. I wouldnt let you sleep in that outfit you were in."

"Bullshit! Just get out." He threw his arms in the hair.

"Tori. I have no words at all right now. I thought evrything was different. I thought you actually cared-"

"You thought wrong." My mouth tasted like metal. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I got to go." He just grabbed his pant and ran out my bedroom dorr.

i was frozen and in complete shock that I didnt know tears were rapidly streaming from my eyes. He was gone and im here.

Chris POV

I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I didnt care to put a shirt on. I just wanted to leave. How could she think I would do that. I completly thought she was different but I guess not.

i already miss her.

My mind was so wind up of her image in my head I didnt notice someo nge calling my name.

i reached in my pants pockets and pulled out a pack of cigs.

"Chris! Wait up." I searched my other pockets and I couldnt find my lighter. Dammit.

"Chris. What happen?" Sam came up to me and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"She thought I screwed her."

"Well didnt you." I shook my head not wanting to explain.

"Oh. She doesnt believe you huh?" I nodded thinking about how better my life would be if I had a lighter.

"Dude, this is her number if you need to call her." He gave me a piece of paper with 7 digits on them.

"call when ever. You guys need to talk it through. I actually like.bb you bro." He patted my back and I stuck the little slip in my pocket.

"Hey you have a lighter?"

"Yeah." Sam reached in his pocket and drew out a orange mini lighter. He let my cigarette and I was in heaven. Then my cigarette when out and it wasnt long until I lit another one