My Love, My Lust, My Heart part 2

he pulled the sweater over my head and i was exposed to him completely. he kissed my cheek and slid his hands to my sides. since im only human, i hurried and hid under the covers. i didnt know why i moved away from him but i dont know where the shyness came from. i felt the bed get lighter and i peeked from under the covers and searched for chris in the dim room. i can only see the outline of him but i couldnt really make out his feautures.

"what are you doing?" he was standing on the side of the bed. i can feel him staring at me.

"good, fucking, question."

"whats that suppose to mean?" i was sitting up staring at him even though i couldnt see his eyes.

"Babe. i dont want you to regret doing this with me. if your not ready its ok. im not trying to rush into things."

"Im not rushing into anything i dont want to do. i love you and i need you right now. come here." He stood there and i craweld towards him.

"I love you, Christofer Drew Ingle." with that kissed him and he put his arms on my sides. we fell back into the bed and he was ontop of me. i started to kiss down his neck and i rolled over so i was ontop of him. i ran my hands down his stomach to the beggining of his shorts. i slidd my fingers under it and pulled on them. he then grabbed me and picked me up. i wrapped my legs around him and we frenched kiss. he placed me down on the bed but we were laying differently and i heard something thrown in the corner.

"what was that?"

"my shorts?" he paused for moment waiting for my reaction.

"cool." i grabbed his head and kissed him again. my hands were all over him and i started trailing downwards.

"wait." he got up before i could say something. i heard things unwrapping and i knew what it was.

"Right."

"Yeah. better be safe then sorry, right?"

"yeah. hurry up." he laughed at me but i wasnt laughing.

"your quite eager." he climbed iin bed and put the blanket over us. he kissed my neck and then on my lips. i felt his hands on my hip going up and down. Then he traveled down my neck leaving kiss trails until i felt his breath on my right breast. he suddenly took into his mouth. i cant handle it.Luckily he stopped and kissed me again because i almost lost control right then and there.

we kissed and i felt something warm and smooth on my leg. i knew what it was i giggled in my head.

"You ready?" he whispered into my ear and before i gave him answer i felt it entering me.

I held him closer to my body trying to ignore the pain and take in the pleasure. He started to force his way thru but me crying out his name made him stop.

"Whats wrong?!" he started to lift him self away from me.

"No! stay. please." i held him in place.

"Tori. please let go of me. i dont want to hurt you."

"its not you. its me."

"what do you mean?"

"im...a virgin." it was silent for minute until i heard him breathing.

"i wish you wouldve told me that earlier."

"wouldve it make a difference?"

"yes. i wouldve went smoother and not be so aggresive."

"this is your aggresive side?!" not knowing to laugh or be serious.

"look its not a time to make jokes babe. Are you okay?"

"yeah it doesnt hurt anymore."

"okay. hey?"

"what." i whispered wondering what else he had to say.

"i love you." he brush my cheek with the back of his hand.

" i love you more." i leaned up and kissed him. i kissed me back hard but i loved it. i started to feel "more of him" and i searched for his hand. i found it i cleched his fingers with mind as he was all the way in. it didnt hurt as bad as the first one but i still fellt it.

he started to pull out but then he went back in. he repeated this with a couple slow strokes. his breathing was steady but heavy.i was just still and getting the feel of him. then the pain was gone and all there was was pleasure.

My breathing started to quicken and his did to. my hand stood intwined in his and my other in his hair. i fet him going faster and i clenched on his hair tighter.

"Chris." i moaned into his neck which helped him to go faster. i couldnt help it anymore. an aming feeling made me tremeble. it started in between my legs and started slowing geting more powerful. i felt Chris shake and then he collapsed ontop of me. he roled onto his side and he pulled me next to him. he kissed me and i kissed him back.

"i love you so much." i said to him burrying my face into his nec.

"i love you." was all he said and he wrapped his arms around me. i didnt mean to fall asleep right away but i guess i did.

____________________________________________________

i was running towards a crowd but i didnt know why. i was pushing people who were yelling at me and cursing at me. but i didnt care i just had to be some whwere but where? i started to hear police sirens and people yelling. i saw smoke coming from the middle of people. i ppushed my way throughand i wish i hadent. i had to take in the horrying scene that layed before me.

i saw a 3 car accident and 3 ambulance cars, a fire truck, and 5 police officers. i see people on the floor passed out covered in blood. i was looking at the faces and i started to find them familiar.

caleb...taylor... hayden... christofer.

"NO!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs i tried to run over to him but a police officer suddenly grabbed me and was helding me back.

" let go of me! let go! Thats my husband! chris! Please! Christofer!" i stared at him feeling lost sick, and dead. his beautiful face turned into a painful face coverd in blood and bruises. i saw him reach for me and i reached back! i have to be with! now! i started kicking and throwing and biting until i fell onto the floor. i looked up to see Chris looking at me with his hand still stretch out and i suddenly his eyes rolling to the back of his eye lids and his hand falling to the ground.

"NOOOOO!" i woke up screaming with sweat running down my back. i looked around the room and i remebered it right off the back. i rememebered me and Chris events last night. i looked around the room and it was just me, besides a white note on the pillow next me. i opened it and neat cursive writing was infront of me. i read it:

Dear TORI KHOTSO,

I miss you dearly. i cant believe im away from you. i cant explain the amazing time i had with you. all my time being here and out of all the best was with you.

Saddly, i have to leave. if your reading this then i just want you to know that ill always love you and ill never forget yoo.

love CHRISTOFER DREW INGLE. <3 "

I read this letter over and over again until i felt fast cold tears running down my face.

"what?" i whispered to myself. i crumbled the letter in my hands, into a ball like shape and threw against the wall. I flew back into the bed and hugged the nearest pillow for comfort. i cried until i saw all black.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well... thats the end of my first book. or story. watever you like to call it. i know their were some confusing parts but there WILL be a second part. :D . Thanks for reading. Add my Facebook: stefanikrunk@yahoo.com Natasha LovesWaffles or tumblr stefanikrunk@yahoo.com . just for fans <3.

thanks for reading <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxo