New Day

Chris POV 

Its been 3 days and we havent talked. Im scared to call because i have no words to say. That day she framed me for having sex with her killed me inside. I walked from her house to my hotel. It was a long walk but it was time to think of nothing. Our tour bus had issues with its engine so where stuck here til it gets fixed. Lucky thing the tour is over or wouldve had some pissed off fans.

Were in Vegas so we did a shit load of partying. All the guys would bring girls back but i couldnt. She was always on my mind. i started thinking that i would never see her again. And i was right. Its almost been 2 weeks and nothing happened. I gave up...  

ive been thinking of ways to get off my mind. So i went to a park to watch other people enjoy there lives. I walkd around and spotted the tree i fell off and then met her. Maybe it wasnt a good idea to come to the park that i met her.  

I started walking to my car just trying to get away from it all. I was trying to walked as fast i could and really wasnt paying attention to a girl walking from behind a tree.  

We bumped into each other and i stumbled back. And looked at her and her face was stuck in a book and her hair covering a part of her face. I guess she was so into it that she didnt even looked to see who I was. 

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to bump into you." She still didnt look up but nodded her head. 

"it looks like that book is quite interesting. Whats it called."  

"City of glass, book 3. Im just finishing the chapter." Her voice sounded so soothing and familiar. She looked up before I had time to react. 

"Sorry I just couldnt stop reading. I didnt mean to run... Into... You." She looked up and her tired brown eyes looked at me. 

"Tori. I didnt know you were here. I thought Id never see you again." I reached to hug her but I put my arms down. She stared at me with wet eyes. 

"Tori... Please say something." 

"I have to go." She turned around and ran fast as she could. It was to late. 

"Tori!" I yelled after but it was no use.

Toris POV

"i saw him and I chickened out." Sammi was sitting next to me and he passed me the pipe. I blew smoke into my lungs and blew it out my nose. 

"I was scared." 

"Well I think you should text him. I know you still have his number and ill bet he has yours. Stop acting like little kids." He tooked a chug of monster and gave it to me. 

"Ill be right back." I walked upstairs to my room. I went to my vanity set and founded a folded peice of paper. Sammi wrote his number down for me to see if I wanted to talk to him but I dont have the balls after what I said to him.  

I laid my body down on my bed and stared at the numbers on my screen. Should I text or call. Text because I wouldnt be able to talk to him. Yet. 

-Meet me at my house tonite at 9 

-Tori? 

-Yes... Just meet me at my house in 2 hours. Well talk when you get here. 

-okay :)

My heart was beating quite fast and i felt a little lightheaded so I grabbed a pillow and stuffed my face in it. I didnt mean to fall asleep.

CHRIS POV

My heart was beating really fast as I pulled up infront of her house. The rent a cars engine turned off and I sat thinking. What will happen? We havent spoken since the incident and I dont know if itll be awkard. 

i saw someone step onto a patio. There chest was bare and covered in tattoos. It was Sam. I stepped out the car. He looked at me while lighting his cigarette. when I walked closer he smiled. 

"Whats up?" I was standing infront of him pounding fist.  

"Dude. Long time no see." 

"I know right? Dude I could so take a smoke right now but ireally want to see her." He blew smoke out of his mouth. 

"Shes sleeping man. We just got high as hell. You wanna smoke?" 

"But she text me and told me to come over." Then we heard a gate slide open. We turned to the left and she was standing right there. 

"I guess shes up.?" Her head poked out and saw me. She waved at me to come in. 

"Catch you later." I patted his shoulder and walked over to where she was. She was walking towards a tree and turned to see if I was following her. I stopped in my tracks when I saw climbing up the trunk of the tree.  

"What are you doing?" 

"Just shut up and follow me." I smiled and ran to her side. she was already half way up. I stared at a tree house, It was big and it was huge tree so that figures. She disapeared into the opening and I started climbing up.  

I reached the opening and slid thru. When I was standing I didnt have to duck or anything. It was quite big. 

i spotted her looking out the window and the moonlight made her face cast a shadow. I walked to her side and froze. What now? 

"Tori... Im sorry for the things that went down the way they did. Im sorry for yelling and being stupid-" I was interupted by her. She wasnt yelling, screaming, or talking. It was the nices way to shut someone up. Her soft pink lips were on mines. It was so intense I stumbled back and she held me so I could balance myself. But we didnt let go of eachother.  

Her lips started to get harder against my lips and my grip tightened around her waist. Then, sadly she pulled away. 

"I shouldnt have been a bitch that day. I was stupid for thinking that we did anything. I regret everything that I said and the only reason why I didnt call you was because I thought you were mad and pissed at me. I wouldve hated me too if I ever had someone say those things." 

"Tori. Shh. Im not mad. I never was. I missed you and thats all that matters. Just forget about everything ok and lets start fresh." I had her hand cupped in my hands. She lloked up to me n she smirked. 

"Im sorry I just-" now it was my turn to shut her up. I kissed her passionalty and she did the same to me. I pushed her against the wall and smiled into my mouth. She licked the top of my lip and it made legs feel like noodles. Lucky thing we slid onto the floor because I dont know how long id wouldve been able to stand. 

We were attacking eachothers faces and her tongue slid into my mouth. I returned the favor. At this moment I was feeling her side and all the way to her legs which were bare. I looked down to see what she was wearing. Just a shirt.;) 

"I love your outfit." 

"Shaddup." She laughed and tackled me so now she was ontop of me. Her head bent down and she kissed me. I just cant get enough of her. Shes my own personal pack of cigarettes but even better.