A Visitor

The more I wait, the more my anxiety pulses through me. My ADHD makes it hard for me to sit still and not do anything but I know there isn't anything I can do.

I'm only human after all.

The only thing I can hope for right now is that someone realizes I'm gone. Scott catches my scent and tracks me back here....wherever here is.

I grunt out in frustration, rubbing my hands through my hair. I can't just sit here. I have to do something. Anything.

I stand back up, running my fingers along the walls to see just how big this room is. Not very. Maybe 10x15 feet and there is nothing else to the room. It's completely empty. Well, unless you count the 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile teenager inside.

I lapped through the room a few more times before I eventually came back around to face the door. This stupid, damn, sturdy door. Why can't I not be lazy and go work out sometime? It would benefit me on so many occasions.

Oh yea, it's because I like food. The fattening kind of food that makes you sluggish and adds to the laziness that makes up the 147 pounds that is Stiles Stilinski. Not to mention there really isn't ever time for it.

If it's not helping your best friend deal with being a werewolf and defeating a vengeful alpha, it could be that you are helping same said best friend with stopping a vengeful teenager from using an asshole...I mean a lizard-like demon spawn from hell with no free will...to kill people that "killed" him first. And just when things start to semi get back to normal. An alpha pack decides to show their ugly faces because they want Derek to kill the rest of his pack and join them...Well, wanted would be the better word for it, because now they're after yet again the same said best friend who it turns out, might be some kind of True Alpha.

I swear. My life will never be the same ever again.

I lean my head against the cool door and listen. Either this room is sound proof or no one is out there. I jerk the knob a few more times but nothing has changed with it's solid hold.

"Hello?" I call out. As if that would work now after all my failed attempts so far. "Stiles here. You wanna let me out now?"

I bang on the door a few more times for good measure before a light flips on and blinds me. I cover my eyes, backing away from it out of instinct as I hear the door opening. A woman snickers at me as she grabs me by my collar and yanks me towards the floor in the center of the room. I grunt as I hit the hard surface and am met by a different set of hands, helping the woman drag me to a sitting position on my knees.

I blink furiously, trying to regain my vision when I see a blurry image of someone... a man...sitting in front of me on a chair. When did a chair get in here? They must of brought it in themselves because I know for a fact there wasn't anything at all in here before.

"Hello, Stiles." The calm voice says.

The fog clears from my eyes as I look up to the voice and I see the man. A man I recognize but have never spoken to before. A man with power and desires that would lead him to kill anyone in his way. If this is the man that brought me here, which it obviously is, then I can assume he did it for a reason. He is going to use me in his charade to get what he wants...my best friend.

"Deucalion! Fancy meeting you here. I like what you've done to the place."

A/N Heyyy!!!!!! Ok, so I lied. The second chapter is now up, because I couldn't help but share it with you all. I hope you all enjoy it and again please leave me comments letting me know what you all think. Love you!!!!