Brother

*Scott's POV*

I had found the old, abandoned factory in no time at all after following Stiles' scent through the woods. Once I saw it, I wanted to go in right away, even if it meant that I would do it alone. But I decided that my chances of getting Stiles back would be far greater if I had back up.

So I called Derek, who was with Peter at the time, and Isaac. I was going to call Argent, but I remembered that he said he wasn't dealing with werewolf business anymore. Plus, if he came, that meant Allison would come, and I didn't want to put her in danger.

It felt like an eternity of waiting for them, but it was only about 10 minutes. We all walked in together and Ennis was the first one I saw.

I was so angry that I couldn't control my shift and I demanded to know where Stiles was. He only smiled at me as Aiden and Ethan came running in the room. They heard me shouting.

Not too far behind the twins, Kali guided Deucalion into the room.

"Scott? To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked.

"You know why I'm here! Where is he?" I yelled at him.

Deucalion's face turned into one of faked shock. "I haven't a clue what you're talking about. Where is who?"

"Stiles! Where is Stiles?" I roared.

"Ah. Stiles. But of course." He stood in front of me. "Well, I do suppose it's time. Kali, would you please?"

She smiled at him and walked off back towards the hallways.

"Now, Scott." Deucalion continued. "I must warn you. There won't be any fighting here today."

"And why not?" I seethed.

"Why? Well, because I will kill him right in front of you if there is one." He told me matter of factly. "Besides, I don't want to fight you. Not when you are going to join us."

"I will never be a part of your pack." I spit back. When I said it, I really didn't have any intention of it.

"Awe, come now, Scott. I thought you said you want Stiles back."

"I do! And we're going to take him from you whether you like it or not. No matter what it takes."

He laughed at me. "Do you really think that you 4 can take on the 5 of us?" The room went silent. "I didn't think so."

It was then that Kali reentered the room. I saw her dragging Stiles behind her until they finally stopped beside Deucalion, in front of me.

I took one look at my best friend, and I couldn't look away. All my anger faded, and was replaced with sorrow. He was covered from head to toe in bruises and cuts. His clothes were ragged and drenched in a mixture of sweat and....and blood. There was so much blood, and he radiated of pain.

When he finally looked at me, I could tell he was relieved. It hurt to see how happy he was to see me. It made me disappointed. Disappointed that I couldn't have come sooner. I was so upset with myself.

Every time I sat down in class, every time I went to bed, every time I ate, every time I wasted time grieving for my friend in my head. I could have been doing something more to help find him. I should have done more.

It's my fault that it took this long to find him. I should have went with my instincts on the first day Ethan and Aiden came back and tried harder than I did to follow them after school.

I'm the reason he was put in that position. I'm the reason they took him. I'm the reason they did what they did to him. It's all my fault.

"I know this must be a bit of a shock to you, but I promise you, it looks worse than what it is." I never took my eyes off of Stiles when Deucalion spoke to me.

"Let him go."

"Not just yet. I told you Scott, if you don't come with me, he is staying. Either way, we are keeping one of you."

I had every intention on telling Deucalion no before Stiles came into the room. But things changed. I saw what they could do. What they are willing to still do. I had to give myself up. I had to get Stiles out of there. I had to say yes.

"So what's you answer, Scott?" Deucalion asked me.

"Yes!" I told him without hesitation and ripped my eyes away from Stiles. When I glared at Deucalion, anger began to flare inside me. I was livid. "I'll join you."

"Wise decision." I could tell he was happy that he was getting what he wanted.

He nodded at Kali, who set Stiles free. Without her holding his weight anymore, he fell to the ground in front of me.

I tried to help him up, but was taken aback when he told me not to touch him. I never felt so horrible in my life. His words crushed me.

I let him pick himself up and noticed how hard it was for him. Kali opened the door for him and Isaac walked him out. I couldn't do anything, but sit there and watch as he limped out.

When he wasn't in my sight anymore, I pulled myself out of the trance that I was shocked into and tried going after him. To make sure he was safe.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Deucalion forbid me.

I knew I couldn't say anything back to him. Not now.

Instead, I looked towards Derek who nodded, assuring me that he would make sure Stiles was ok and got to the hospital safely.

Then they all left.

They all left and now I'm sitting in a room all to myself. I just needed to get away from it all. Needed some time to think and be by myself.

I can't shake the image of Stiles' broken and beaten body from my head. I could practically feel all the pain and fear that contaminated everything that made him who he was.

A fire ignites within me as I think about all the horrible things that he must have gone through.

I'm going to get them back. I'm going to make them pay.

I may have said yes, but it's temporary. I'm going to make them suffer for what they did to my best friend.

For what they did to my brother.

A/N: Hello everyone!! I apologize greatly for my long Hiatus. I've been really busy and I've misjudged how much of a toll this school semester would take. I promise there will be a 2nd part to Leverage; however, for now, I'm afraid I will have to leave you with this until further notice. Thank you all for reading and I appreciate and love you all so much!