A Bucket

A/N: Good Morning everyone! As promised, another chapter! Enjoy! :)

I wake with a start to the familiar dark room, tears streaming down my face. I move to wipe them away when pain shoots through my body. Memories of Deucalion, Kali, and Aiden pour into my head.

It was all a dream. My father is still alive.

Even though every fiber screams within me, I still manage to push myself into a sitting position. Everything aches but I don't think anything is broken. Maybe a few sprains here and there but nothing that won't heal with a little time.

It surprises me how little damage Aiden did. I thought it would be a lot worse. Especially with how much it hurt. Maybe I'm just weak.

I huff as I shake the thought from my head. I can't be thinking like that right now. All depressed and vulnerable. I need to figure out how to get out of here.

I stand up and find my way to the door, every ounce of my body protesting against any movement. I walk slowly, taking each step with care. I feel so stiff. As if I ran a marathon the day before. I guess that's what getting the shit beaten out of you will do to you.

I reach the door handle and tug on it gently. Still locked. Worth a try, I suppose, but even though I expected it, it still disappoints me.

I start pulling on the door, trying to make it budge in any way I can and ignoring all the aching radiating through me as I do it. Maybe if I just keep working at it, it will loosen up. I'm hoping so anyway. Plus, what else do I really have going on for me.

I lose track of time with my continuous attack on the only thing standing in my way to escaping this room. Of course, I didn't really have a good sense of time before I started either. Hell, I don't even know how long they have been keeping me here. It can't have been that long. I'm hungry but I was hungry when they took me. And I haven't felt the need to use the bathroom yet....or at least not until now since I'm thinking about it. Shit.

"Hello?" I call out. "What if I have to use the bathroom?"

No answer.

"You didn't even give me a bucket or anything."

Still nothing.

"Hey, I'll piss on the walls in here. I swear I'll do it."

Not even movement.

"Am I talking to myself? Hellooooo? A little customer service here!"

I beat my fist on the door a few times but it's useless. They don't care about my needs. I'm beginning to think that they aren't intending to feed me either.

I back away from the door and sit back down in a corner, giving my muscles some rest. They could really use it.

***********************************************************************

Not too long after I sit down, my eyelids start to get heavy. I try to fight it and stay awake but why bother? A few minutes of shut eye won't hurt. It actually might help.

As I finally close my eyes and begin to fall asleep, I hear the door open. It opens only enough for someone to throw a bucket in the room before closing again.

So they can hear me.

"Thank you!" I holler, getting up to grab the object and place it somewhere out of the way so I won't trip over it.

With that, I relieve myself and sit back in my corner to fall asleep.

A/N: So since this is really just a filler chapter, I may be posting up one more today! What do you guys think? Love you all!

Oh! I also want to thank BIABUTCHER and claudia185 for adding me to their reading lists! That means so much to me! Also thanks for the comment and vote! I love hearing what you all have to say!!