The Only One I Want

Taylor left times square and went straight to Karlie's house, when she got there Cara met her in the doorway.

"Not tonight Taylor, she's a mess and doesn't want to see you."

"I need to see her! That wasn't supposed to happen, I was about to break up with him and he kissed me!"

"Well, you know what we saw. Imagine how you'd feel if you were in Karlie's shoes. Just go home."

"But I have to leave for tour tomorrow, I need to see her."

Cara was standing her ground, there was no way Taylor was seeing Karlie tonight.

"Can you at least tell her that I broke up with Harry tonight; I chose her, I'll always choose her. The only reason I kissed him back was because he took me off guard and I was thinking of her. She's the only one I want, the only one I'll ever want."

_________________________________________________________________________

It had been a week since the kiss, Taylor had messaged Karlie every day, begging for her forgiveness; Karlie never responded. Taylor had 3 weeks left on the Red Tour. Each night she played All Too Well, she cried more than she ever had; not because of the song, but because she couldn't stop thinking about Karlie. She wanted to cancel the last few shows so she could go home to Karlie, but she couldn't, her fans wouldn't understand because she could never tell them why she cancelled.

On the twentieth day, Karlie messaged her back:

'STOP. Please, just stop.'

Taylor's heart broke into a million pieces; she could never stop, she was in love with Karlie. She didn't have a show the next day, so she took the red-eye flight back to New York. This decision was either going to make or break them; Taylor had to give it one last shot. She hoped once Karlie saw how sorry she was and listened to her, she would begin to forgive her.

Taylor stops by her apartment first to check on Meredith (security had fed her while she was gone). When she unlocks and opens the door, she loses her breath when she sees Karlie curled up on the couch, sobbing.

"Taylor! What are you doing here?"

"Um, this is my apartment?"

"I know that, but I thought you were in London!"

"I was, but I needed to see you. I was going to check on Mer, then come see you. Wait.. why are you here?"

"I needed to wear your clothes, smell your smell and cry. Even though I'm extremely mad at you, I miss you; I feel incomplete when you're not around."

"Oh babe, I am so sorry. The whole PR thing was a mistake, I should have never even considered it. I have been miserable these last three weeks without you. Karlie, I love you, and I only want you. I thought I had been in love before, but I had no idea what love was until you came along. I don't care what anyone says, I love you and I am not going to hide that anymore."

Taylor and Karlie were both crying now, Karlie pulled Taylor onto her lap.

"Taylor, I love you too; more than I ever thought possible. I hate being mad at you, but it hurt me so much to see you kiss him. I knew it wasn't real, I knew you really wished it were me you were kissing, but it still hurt. I don't think I can withstand another PR relationship, I don't want to share you with anyone."

Taylor and Karlie spent the morning cuddling, napping, kissing, and just loving each other. Taylor had to leave that evening so that she could play her last three shows in Europe. Six more days until she could spend quality time with the love of her life.