Your Song

'Your song' is:

Aleks - This Boy by James Morrison. It was the couples' dance music on your first date.

James - Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. He made a reference to it one day and you burst out singing it.

Seamus - Round and Round by Imagine Dragons. It was playing in the background when you first met.

Kevin - Private Fears In Public Places by Front Porch Step. He sang it to you when you were upset.

Dex - Stars by FUN. It was the first song you danced to.

Eddie - The Kill by Thirty Seconds To Mars. He heard you humming to it and decided to pull you into a dance.

Jordan - Guns and Horses by Ellie Goulding. It was the first song he ever heard you sing.

Joe - Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects. He kept your relationship a secret from public for your privacy, the guys made a joke.

Dan - 33 by Coheed and Cambria. It started blaring the first time you were in his car when he turned on the engine.

Spencer - The Rock Show by Blink-182. You both thought it was at least kinda accurate.

Stefani - Silenced by the Night by Keane. You comforted her by rhyming off the lyrics when she was down.

Ze - Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift. You sang it to him on your one month anniversary.