He Proposed

He proposed to you:

Aleks - When he remade your first date, the same songs playing and everything. During the couples dance everyone left the rink but you and him, he dragged you out into the middle and pulled out the ring.

James - By taking you to a big, fancy restaurant and cleaning up nicely for you (a rare but pleasant sight). He got down on one knee and asked you to marry him.

Seamus - On his own birthday. When you said yes he told you that that was the best present he'd ever been given.

Kevin - By mentioning it casually during one of your dates, you thought you misheard him. That is, until he took out a tiny box and got onto the floor.

Dex - By setting up a short treasure hunt for you where, as your prize, a ring lay at the end. He hid just around the corner to await your answer.

Eddie - At his family home whilst you were eating dinner with his mother. She was secretly filming as you jumped out of your seat and yelled yes.

Jordan - When he took you back to the café you first met in. A kitty decided to steal the box once he held it out but once you got it back the ring fit perfectly.

Joe - By being his childish self. He spelt his proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. When you went to bed and he turned the lights off you freaked.

Dan - Whilst showing you a video that he had begged you to give your opinion on. In the middle it turned into a vlog where he started talking directly to you. He popped the question and when you turned to look at him, he was on his knee with a ring in hand.

Spencer - By standing outside your window and throwing rocks. He started strumming the guitar you love to hear him play and serenaded you with a song. At the end he asked the question.

Stefani - When you went to the beach and built a sandcastle together (away from the sea). When you weren't looking, she put the ring on the highest tower for you to find.

Ze - By surprising you with a pet you had been wanting to adopt together for a while. He tied the ring around its neck with a ribbon that you didn't notice for about an hour whilst playing with your new pet. He worried it had fallen off the entire time.

---+|+---

I don't know how I didn't notice it before but oh my god! How the fuck are we on 500 reads already? It doesn't make any sense.

I would like to take the time to say a very big thank you to everyone who has read this book and a very big thank you to all those who have read all of this book. It's surprisingly difficult to come up with something that I think suits for each one of the guys and Stefani.

I also didn't expect this to become so popular. I thought it was just gonna be a little thing for when I was extremely bored. Pleasant surprise, I guess.

-Thank you and see yas, Petals