The Sadness Inside The Eyes Of The Leader

Kagome's POV:
After Sango showed my around, the four members of the group came back, Inuyasha holding three different bags over his shoulders and in his arms.
"How'd it go?" Somebody asked after coming out of a room I never saw.
"Fine. No one was hurt this time." Inuyasha replied.
"Good." The woman said before sitting down.
I soon realized that the woman was pregnant.
"That's Alia." Sango whispered. "Inuyasha's girlfriend." She noted.
Kikyo walked over to the weapon cabinet and returned the knife and shotgun she had taken along on the supply run.
Miroku nudged Inuyasha with a smirk and earned a smack atop his head.
"Don't be such a pervert." Inuyasha growled.
Koga just sat down next to Ayame, who Sango noted as his girlfriend.
"Hey, Inu, could you come over for a sec?~" Alia asked, trying to flirt with him.
He goes over. "Whatcha need?" He asked.
"Can we go out to that place?~" She asked quietly.
"What place?" Inuyasha asked.
"Don't tell me you don't remember where we met?!" She said a bit louder.
"Oh, that place. I suppose I can." Inuyasha said. "Grab a knife." He said.
"Alright." She replied, grabbing a knife. "Why don't we have Kikyo and Koga come with? They can cover us if we get in trouble." She said.
"I agree. C'mon guys." Inuyasha said.
The two firearms got up and followed them outside and to whatever place they were going to.
Shippo walks over to me. "Hey, do you like my drawing?" He asked, holding up a well-drawn picture of Sango's pet cat, Kirara.
"That's great. You're pretty good at that, especially for only having one arm." I said.
He gave an embarrassed blush. "Thanks." He smiled and walked away.
"I can't believe how amazing he is at drawing with only one arm.." Sango said.
"I know, right? It's like it never happened." I replied.
Sango and I talked for a bit before the ones that left came back, well, not all of them...
Alia wasn't with them when they came back, but what was there was a sad look on Inuyasha's face as he stormed off to his room. Koga looked mortified and Kikyo was crying.
I realized it. Alia had died in the time they were gone. Her life must've ended in a horrible way, seeing all of their expressions.
Kikyo then went to Inuyasha's room to talk to him.
Everyone looked shocked, but ultimately blamed Inuyasha for Alia's death.
I look to Sango and she was crying. I try to comfort her and we cry together.

-To Be Continued...

Once again, someone has to ask for me to continue or I'll just be writing it for myself lol.
Comment!
Vote!
Share!
Peace!