Prologue

BTS POV

BTS POV

"Boys, you have been working hard with your training, the seven of you will definitely become a big hit one day"said PDnim in the most sincere tone. This was the first time the boys have seen PDnim so hesitant. He definitely has something very important to tell them. "Okay i'll cut straight to the point..hmm.... there will an 8th member in BTS as of today." Stated PDnim in the most dramatic way and then left without another word. The boys were very confused at first but still anticipated this mysterious new member. 

*After 2 hours*

PDnim walked in once again. "Boys Listen up!" shouted PDnim across the dance practice room. "Starting from today this is BTS new member please treat her well." The word "her" echoed in the boys ears, when suddenly a slim figure stepped out from behind the very round PDnim. The girl bowed 90 degrees and introduced herself in what had sound like English. "Hello, my name is Lizzy, its a pleasure to meet you" she rose back up to meet the very obviously shocked faces of the bangtan boys. It took a minute of pure silence until the newly placed leader Namjoon to step forward and greet back in English, following Hoseok with a big smile and a loud greeting in korean. The other boys were either too shocked or too tired to process what was really happening. For the new member of BTS was not only a girl but she not even of Asian heritage. 

*The Next Day*

"Jungkook-ah! Jungkook-ah! did you clear up the single bunk bed? Our new member will be arriving soon!" Namjoon yelled across the room to the youngest member Jungkook. The members were busy clearing a space for their member Lizzy to move in today. The boys gathered in their room and awaited her arrival.

"This is going to be awkward having a girl living with us" stated Hoseok.

"It's going to be even more awkward for her" replied Jin the oldest of the group.

The boys remained silent with realizing it's going to be hard for both sides.

"I don't think this is going to work! You can't have a girl living among guys! I can't accept this!" Jungkook broke the silence with his tiny tantrum. *Sigh* "I can barely look a girl in the eye and you want me live with one?" his whispered under his breath. On hearing his complaint Jimin raffled his hair and stated, " I bet she's an amazing singer or dancer for PDnim to actually put a girl in! i can's wait to see her talent." On hearing this statement it made the rest of member even more curious. 

Just then she arrived, the boys helped her with her bags and showed her around. Jungkook, however stayed inside. They then gathered inside their bed room and started throwing questions at her.

"What's your entire name?" asked Namjoon

"Lizzy Gale" she answered.

"what's your age?" asked Jin.

"I'm 15, i was born in 1997" she responded.

"ouuuuu! so we have another maknae!!!" Jimin said excitedly. "what month were you born in?" he added.

"In August" she immediately replied.

"Ah! that means you can call Jungkookie by his name!" Taehyung proclaimed.

Jungkook then looked up and nodded in approval. She gave him a smile as response in which he immediately looked down. 

"Okay Okay... If you guys don't ask then I will." Yoongi suddenly said while standing up. He then added, "What's your talent? Why were you picked even though you are a girl? Can you show us?"

Lizzy then smirked and immediately began singing. Her voice was beautiful, like nothing they had ever heard. They then understood that PDnim chose her because she would be their trump card.  Jungkook rose from his seat and let out a seal clap. "Wow that was great!" he stated. It was then the group broke all awkwardness and became very close even with the gender differences. It helped alot also as Lizzy was very much like one of the boys, she even prefered calling them "hyung" rather than "oppa." Their relationship grew as their sucess grew.  

(The next Chapter will be skipped to the future.  Look forward to it)

Next Chapter: Beginning of Affection