Birthday Romance

*One year later*

*One year later*

*Lizzy's POV*

It's been a year since Jungkook and I got together. Our relationship has been going well.. i guess... we still haven't really been on a date yet. Our lives are so busy with our world tour and our album promotions as well as we are always in the eyes of others, thus, we haven't been on a proper date. However it doesn't mean we lack the essentials. Our feelings for each other are very strong and we make up for things like dates by spending enough time together. Also, our hyungs are so kind, that when ever they see a chance for us to be alone together, they would make an excuse to leave. It's really funny hearing some of these excuses. Once hobi hyung said he has diarrhea, so he's leaving and will take very long in the toilet. I could not help but laugh my butt off when he left! Either way our hyungs are very supportive of us, Jungkook is the sweetest boyfriend but this secret does make us very uncomfortable. Our fans still do not know about our relationship but they have been working very hard for us, we even got our first 1st place for our latest song 'I need you' our fans are amazing even 'Dope' was a big hit we really do feel guilty towards our fans. However we will make up for it by showing off our best this year. Right now we are on our world tour, we're staying in hotels these days, i kind of miss our dorms. However we will work hard to show a great performance for our loving fans.

*The Boys POV*

"Did you get the cake Jin hyung?" -Jimin

"Ah! Yes. It's in the miny fridge in Namjoon's room" -Jin

"Where's Lizzy right now?" - V

"She's in her room" - Namjoon

"Jimin you and I should go prepare the cake" - Suga

"Yes Hyung! It's almost midnight."- Jimin

Jimin and Suga then returns with the cake with non lit candles on it.

"Is everyone gathered here?........ Ah! Where's Jungkookie?! It's a minute again until 12!" - Hoseok

"Jungkookie already went to Lizzy's room, i think he wanted to tell her Happy birthday first." - Namjoon

"Oh! well we'll wait a little bit and then go." -Jimin

"Yahhhh.... Uri Jungkookie really is a gentleman" Hoseok

"Men among men. Manly man Jungkook! Hahahaha..." Jimin

"He should lend some to hyung! That muscle pig!" - Namjoon

"Hahahahahaha..." - Everyone.

*Lizzy's POV*

"Wahhhhh.... I'm officially turing 18 in my country. But here i'm officially turning 19! It feels great!" I said out loud to myself while looking out my hotel room window.

"Happy birthday" i heard in the left side of my ear while feeling something being put around my neck. I turned around to look at the face of the owner of this sweet voice, Jungkook. 

I put my hang to touch what was placed around my neck. It was a sparkling silver necklace with an 'L' pendant. I then looked up at Jungkook to say thank you but before I could say anything he quickly pecked me on the lip and said "Happy birthday! It's the first of many more birthdays that we will be spending as a couple!" "Thank you!" I said while smiling. He then smiled and pecked me on my neck, which made me flush red.

"Hyung! You can come now!" I heard him call out. My room door then opened while hearing my hyungs voices singing happy birthday to me. A smile widen on my face from ear to ear when i saw them. We sticked the cake while being live with our fans. They sent me so many birthday qreetings, i really felt loved.

"Wahhh!!! That's pretty! Isn't that what Jungkook was picking out at the jewellery store that day?" Jimin hyung said while point at my necklace.

"Yea! Yea! It is! Wah so it was for Lizzy after all!" I heard V hyung saying while stuffing strawberries from the cake in his mouth.

"*Cough* ah... well it's late we should go! We'll see you in the morning Lizzy-ah" i heard Namjoon hyung saying while giving the others eye contact towards the door. They all then quickly got up and hurried off. Ahhhhhh.... i know what they were doing. Now there were only Jungkook and I in  the room. 

Jungkook then walked up to me and placed his hands around my waist. "Ahh... what should we be doing in this situation? There's only one thing!" He said with a teasing smile.

"Under aged children shouldn't be doing adult things! You're still  17 until next month to me!" I said teasingly.

He then chuckled and took my hand leading me to sit on the floor with him. He braced back against the bed, while I sat in between his legs while leaning my back on his chest.

"Look at the back of the pendant..." i heard him say while taking off the nacklace from my neck. I then took it and did what was told. When i looked, there was something written on it, " JK♡L "  For some reason this made me feel even more touched. 

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked

"Mmmm" i said while shaking my head.

"You don't like it?" Jungkook said worriedly. 

I then turned to face him, "I love it!" I said while giving him the necklace, " Put it back on for me!" He then gave my a smile of relief while taking the necklace.

He once again placed the necklace around my neck, this time while i was still facing him. I could feel his breath on my bare shoulders as i was wearing a tank top to go to sleep. When he was finished, i gave him a cute smile and said " Jungkook! I love you!" And for the first time in the year we were together i kissed him first. At first he was shocked by this but then willingly kissed me back. He wrapped in hands around my body, making it immpossible for me to pull away. Thus we kissed for almost a minute.

When he let go, we were completely out of breath. He then smiled and said, "It's the first time you initiated a kiss, so i had to make it last." Upon hearing these words I flushed red by realizing my actions. He smiled when he saw me blush and said, "You should do it more often" then gave me a mischievous smile. I then flushed an even brighter red than before. 

"*chuckles* I should go now before manager nim comes looking for me, or the hyungs get the wrong idea." Jungkook said while getting up from the ground.

"Hehehehe they'll trouble you when you go back." I responded while laughing.

Jungkook then sighed at the thought and then bent down and kissed me in the forehead.

"Annyeong~~~" he said cutely as he left the room

"Annyeong~~~" i also replied cutely as i watched him leaving.

This was a birthday i will never forget!

(Ahhh.... hope you liked it! Leave a comment on what you think and if you see any mistakes!)

Next Chapter: Our New Trainee