Confession

I layed in bed and replayed the kiss over and over in my head, each time flushing red

I layed in bed and replayed the kiss over and over in my head, each time flushing red. Why did he do that? Was it out of impulse? Does he have feelings for me? Do i have feelings for him? Or was he teasing me? Various questions ran through my mind that night. But all my thoughts was definitely occupied by my best friend Jeon Jungkook. 

The next morning i woke up in a wreck, but i had to get myself together, i had school and bangtan responsiblities to take care of, i need to stay calm when i see him. Stay calm. 

I troted to the kitchen to have breakfast with the members. Eating Jin hyungs cooking will definitely make me feel better.

I took a seat next to yoonie hyung avoiding my usual seat next to Jungkook. I think if i were to sit next to him i'll recall what happened yesterday and blush in front of everyone. Do not look at him! That was my biggest mission for the day. 

*Jungkook's POV*

Ahhh.... she's avoiding me, she's definitely avoiding me. I kept my cool for the pass 2 years and i just had to mess up in one night. *rubs neck*

"Jungkook-ah! Jungkook-ah!" Jimin called at me.

"Ah! Yes hyung?" I replied after coming back to my senses.

"Are you alright? You seem distracted" Jimin hyung asked me with a genuinely worried expression. I then stole a glance at lizzy but she simply got up and excused herself from the table. 

"Yes i'm okay" i quickly replied and took my exit to go to school. 

*At School*

Later we've got a performance. Can't wait tot be on stage again. I should focus! *SIGH* I hope she doesn't keep avoiding me!

*Lizzy's POV*

ARGGG.. I cant look him in the face. If this goes on the hyungs will definitely realize something. But later is our live performance! I must forget about him and focus on the group! He is just uri baby kookie. 

*In the night backstage*

*Sigh* In the end I avoided him the entire time. I really can't look at him.

"Liz!!" I heard a familiar voice call at me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Mir sunbaenim.

"Mir sunbaenim! It's good to see you again!" I responded with a bright face.

"Aigoo! You should call me oppa now!" Mir replied showing off his cute riders. 

Mir sunbaenim from MBLAQ was my first ever crush, since he debuted in 2009 i've watched him well. I really do admire his high spirted personality. Of course all of BTS members knows this, so all of their eyes were on us. 

*Chuckles* "I'm not a person who really uses 'oppa'" I responed teasingly.

"Aigoo! this kid!." He replied while laughing.

"Fineee... Mir Oppa!" I said with a teasing face.

Just then Jungkook brushed passed me while drinking water and fixing his mic. His face seems serious, is he mad at me? 

*After the performance ended. Preparation to leave*

That was great! We made no mistakes and the crowd cheering really does give you energy. Uri ARMYs are the best!

"Aish! We forgot a set of costumes in the changing room in the next building." Exclaimed our manager. "Lizzy-ah can you go get it?" " Sure" i responded and statred of. "OH! Jungkook-ah go help her" he added. I quickly turned around and exclaimed, " No! It's ok! I can do this by myself!" I turned back around and hurried off to the next building.

Upon reaching the room I felt someone grab my wrist and spun me around, when i looked up it was Jungkook. My heart skipped a beat just by facing him. His jet black hair slightly damp with sweat made him look very attractive. What is wrong with me. I tried to free his grip on me but my efforts were futile, he was too strong.

"Seriously! Are you really going to keep avoiding me?!" He exclaimed with a very angry face expression. It suited our present concept Dark and Wild.

I avoided his gaze and continued to loosen his grip, ignoring his question completely.

"Ha! You wouldn't even look at me but a few minutes ago you called a guy 'oppa' for the first time." He said in a partially amused and sarcastic voice. 

"Tha... that... was..." I started to explain but was cut off.

"Lizzy." He said my name with the sweetest voice. "Look at me for a second" he continued. For some reason his voice sounded so calm and soothing that i could not defy him. I looked up to see a Jungkook who was looking at the floor and was flushed red to his ear. His gazed then rose towards me and then he said the most suprising thing. "I..." he started "I.... like you. I want you to look at me as a man from now on.. not as just your best friend." As he finished, his face, if possible was even more red than before, but his eyes was so gentle and sincere. My eyes widen upon hearing these words and my heart melted. If possible i think i was already looking at him as a man. But this can't be, WE can't be, it'll hurt our fans. So without even realizing it the words "I'm sorry, we can't" came out my mouth. 

(Hope you Liked it.. ^_^)

Next Chapter: An Accident