An Accident.

*Lizzy's POV*

*Lizzy's POV*

*Few days later*

Since the day of Jungkook's confession the distance between us has been growing. Our hyungs are quite worried about us but at least i think Jungkook understood why we can't be more than friends. It even looks like he's moved on. He's been spending quite some time with the trainees. It makes me kind of lonely. I.... miss him. Just after his confession i realized my own feelings for him. I... like him.... a lot. However, it doesn't change the fact that we can't be together, it'll be too much of an hinderance for bangtan.

"Jiminie hyung!" I called out.

"Lizzy-ah! Where's Jungkookie? It's time to go, it's time for our stage practice." Jimin hyung asked.

"Ah! Molla..." i responded pouting my lips.

"Aigoo uri maknaes lizzie and Jungkookie are so troublesome. He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ahhh.... hyuuuunggg...." i complained while moving my face away.

Just then Jungkook walked into the living room.

"Jungkook-ah! Jungkook-ah! Kaja!" Jimin hyung called out to him, however as usual he ignored us and went straight for his bag.

*Jimin's POV*

Aish... this kid, he's been in an even worst mood than usual. I bet it has something to do with Lizzy, he's always senitive when it comes to her. He really is a cutie. Jungkookie, hyungs already know you like her. You should talk to me you rascal!

*At the stage for practice before the live*

"Good! We'll start with Boy in luv in the next few minutes" the director intructed us and we all scattered for our breaks. 

"Jeon jungkookieeeeee~~~~~~ Jungkook-ahhh..." i called out to our cutie maknae. I throwed my arms around his neck to purposly harass him. His reactions are always so funny.

"Where's our second cutie maknae?" I purposly asked him. However he ignored me.

"Jungkook-ahhhh~~~" i teased him again while giggling.

Just then i heard him yell, "Be Careful!!!" With a very worried face expression. When i looked up Jin hyung and Lizzy were standing on a chair practicing the choreo for 'Just Once Day'. However Lizzy's chair seems to be very shaky. If she were to fall, she would fall off the stage, the chair was way too close to the edge for some reason. However, we were too late, the chair sliped causing her to pluge face first off the stage. On seeing this my heart jumped and my foot started to move automatically towards her. When i looked up i realized jungkook was already next to her. He must have started running even before her fall, too bad he was too late. 

He held the unconcious Lizzy in his arms, looking as if he was holding back tears, maybe even I was holding back tears when i saw her bleeding forehead and swollen arm. Aish! How could this happen! Jungkook carried her bridal style to our van. Our manager will be taking her to the hospital.

"Let me go too!" I heard Jungkook demanding with a cracked voice. Hmmm... he really is holding back tears.

"Jungkook you have to fill in for her. Have you forgotten where you are?!" Our manager replied with a stern voice. Jungkook could not defy his orders right now, everyone was on edge. We then watched the van drove off, kookie looks like someone just died. I put my arms around him and told him, "Come on, we have our responsiblities to take care of, we're all worried about her but we all have to still perform. We can not let down our ARMYs."  "Mm" he replied and walked back inside.

*After the performance. At home.*

That was one of the worst performance. Everyone was distracted, we couldn't think of anything else but if Lizzy was ok. Even worst, they will be keeping her at the hospital tonight in case she has an concussion. We haven't gotten to see her since the accident. 

The dorms' atmosphere is really heavy, no one is saying anything and they are all in different corners doing their own thing. Jungkookie hasn't even eatten, he's just siting on the sofa twirling his phone, waiting for manager-nim to call and update us. 

Sigh... this kid, he really likes her doesn't he. He looks like his puppy just died. What do i do with this kid. Sigh.  It would be really cute if they got together though. 

"Jungkook-ah! Fighting! I'm rooting you!" I called out to him, while giving him a smile. He looked at me very confused but he'll understand one day... ^_^

To be continued..... ;)

Next Chapter: Mutual Feelings