The Beginning of Affection

*2 years after*

*2 years after*

In just 2 years they became quite popular both internationally as well as in korea. Bangtan Boys which has a tom boy girl, were asked about their group's name many times but they all said they saw lizzy as one of the boys. But was this true to all of them?

BTS was known for their killer choreo and unique sound. As such, they spent most of their days practicing to keep up with the expectations of them.

*Lizzy's POV*

Arghhh!!! I'm so tired how are they always able to practice for hours, especially kookie, jimin hyung and hopie hyung. I need some rest! Sigh and even worst school starts back tomorrow. I simply can't keep up. I need to quickly learn our new choreo. Maybe ill stay back and practice some more so i can focus on school tomorrow. 

"Ok guys it's already 12 o'clock we will stop here today. Get some rest." Our choreo teacher Mr. Son instructed us. 

"Ahhhh i'm so tired! Why do the choreos always get harded each time" Namjoon hyung complained. "Ahahaha right?! It gets even more faster too!" Added Jin hyung. 

"Hehehe can't dance line complaining again." Jimin said with his beautiful eye smile. 

"Let's get food. What do you want to eat?" Yoongie hyung asked cuting their conversation. 

"Ahhhhh foood! I want fried chicken!" Kookie relied. "No pizza!" Taehyung hyung added. 

"Ahh my donsaengs really like to eat! Let's get both" Yoongie hyung commented.

"Kajaaa!!!" Hoseok hyung yelled as they all got up and started to leave. 

I turned around and walked towards the stereo syetem then suddenly i heard Yoongie hyung shouting, "Arent you coming?" I turned around and i told him that I was going to practice some more. My gaze shifted to kookie, he looked somewhat worried. I turned back and started to practice as they left. When the place got silent it somehow felt a bit lonely.

I let out a huge sigh and slouched against the mirror. "Ahhhh those pabos! Left me alone to practice." 

"Pabo?" I heard I a high pitch familiar voice coming from the entrance of the room. "Ahh! Kookie! Why are you here?" I asked.  "Ah! Jimin hyung was worried about you so he sent me cause he had to go for his recording" he replied in an unsatisfied tone. "Jezz and i thought you cared" I teased. He laughed and showed off his troll face. He then sat down next to me bracing shoulders. For some reason with just the two of us, it made me be a bit anxious. 

He then broke the silence, "Why are you practicing more than usual?" He looked intensely at me in hopes of an honest reply. I could tell he was sincerely worried, so i replied seriously. " First day of school tomorrow, you have already been going there but it's a first for me. So i'm a bit nervous. I guess. I also want to hurry and learn this choreo so i could forcus on school and show at least  1/4  the amount of diligence as you guys, compared to you all i'm letting down bangtan" for some reason I vented all this to the silent Jungkook. I dared not look him in the eyes, as it's the first time in 2 years we were having a serious conversation, even though i'm closest with Jungkook as we are the same age. When i finally got the courage to look at him, he was staring deeply at me. He then broke the silence, "I think you are just as hard working as us, if not even more. I actually quiet admire your spirt and diligence. You should have more confidence in yourself." Upon realising he just complimented me, he shyly looked down with his hands folded on his knees. That shocked me, he somehow made my heart flutter. 

"Aigoo uri Jungkookie knows how to speak so well" I teased him. He looked up, and i gave him a bright smile as thank you for his reassuring words. But without realizing it, the distance between our faces grew smaller. I looked at Jungkook in which he wore an expression I had never seen before. He began to slowly close the distance between us. My heart began to beat furiously. This isn't good, what is he doing? Is he teasing me? I need to get out of this situation. I stood up and laughed nervously, "Quit messing around, it's late, lets go home." I said while facing the door. He did not respond, with a frown painted on his face he stood up and walked beside me out the door. He then whispered under his breath, "I wasn't messing around." Upon hearing that my heart skipped a beat. I could not comprehend the Jungkook standing before me. 

(Hope you liked this chapter... it's just the begining... I apologise if there were any mistakes)

Next Chapter: School Luv Affair