Christmas

*3 months later*

*3 months later*

*Lizzy POV*

*SIGHHHH* its been 3 months since the Hana incident. We havent been able to see her at all within this 3 months due to our busy schedule and her training. HOWEVER...  today we are having a company gathering for Christmas..... therefore, it is likely that our paths will cross. Just thinking about it makes me tired.

"Lizzy! Are you listening to me?" Jungkook asked while bending his head to get my attention.
"Ah! Sorry kookie.... i was just thinking about something... what were you saying?" I replied while rubbing my neck.
"Did you talk to your mom and sister? Its Christmas eve... dont you normally call them on Christmas eve?" He said with a concerned face.

Jungkook knows everthing about me. There is nothing that i can hide from him. Therefore he knows that i miss my family the most during Christmas time.

"Ah! I havent called yet.... its night in my country right now.... so they must be asleep. Ill call when they wake up" i replied with a reassuring smile. Jungkook then nodded and patted me on the head.
"Let's go~ the party is going to start" Jungkook said with a slightly excited tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*In the Christmas party*

Wahhhhhh..... Bang shik PDnim really out did himself this year! The venue hall is huge, there is a wide variety of food and drinks, the entire hall is grandly decorated with Christmas decorations and most of all there are gifts for everyone!
Thanks to PDnim everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

I sat at the dinning table and admired everyone having fun. Jungkook and my Hyungs were singing christmas songs as kareoke while having a blast on their own. Sitting here and watching them really warmed my heart to see those genuinely happy smiles on there faces.

I then scanned the crowd to see if I saw my Rival... but to my luck she was no where to be seen. I then placed my focus on my hyungs who were singing in the front of the hall. Yoongi hyung and Hoseok Hyung were singing very passionately at the moment. I laughed out loud at the loud screams that Hoseok Hyung was making and claiming to be highnotes.
Ahhhhhh.... i really felt nostalgic.... Christmas with my family was always one of my fondest memories.
Just then i felt my phone vibrate on my hand. I quickly pressed answer without looking at the caller ID.

"HELLO?" I shouted over the loud singing that was taking place.
"LIZZY HUNNY! LIZ SIS!" Shouted the caller.
"Mom?! Laura?! Is that you?!" I shouted back in excitment.

I quickly proceeded to exit the room, in order to get some quiet. I looked around and found the secluded stair case to the rooftop. I then sat down on the stair and leaned again the roof top door.... there was no way i was going outside in this cold.

"Mom! You can talk now!" I continued.
"Lizzy hunny Merry Christmas!" My mom said very excitedly
"Merry Christmas mummy." I said just as exitedly.
"Sweety... how are you? Your sister and I miss you sooo much... Christmas always feel empty without you..."she stated.
"Mummy.... i miss you guys too.... i REALLY miss you g-guys.." i replied while tears begining to roll down my cheeks.
"Baby girl.... if its hard then come see us.... we havent seen you in 3 years.... cant you visit just once?" My mom replied with her voice cracking as if she also had begun to cry.
"Sorry mom.... I cant leave here right now...." i replied regrettably as tears began to fill my eyes again.
"Why-" she began to say but then i cutted her off by saying, "Mom... i'm sorry but i have to go now... bye! Love you." And hung up. I couldn't explain why I cant visit.... in her mind she will think i'm being over worked.... i can't make her worry unnessarily.

I then placed the phone on the floor and crouched my knee and hands together as i bursted into tears.
Just then i felt large arms around me, i quickly looked up to see who it was, and to my comfort, it was Jungkook. My face setted up to burst into tears once again at the sight of him. I dug my face into his chest and sobbed like a child. Jungkook just stayed there hugging me while rubbing my back and stroking my head the entire time.

After 20 minutes of non stop sobbing, i finally calmed down. He then let go of me and wiped my tears with his hand. Afterwhich he sat down beside me and waited for me to talk to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.
"My girlfriend left the party... so i had to follow." He replied.
".........I'm glad you're by my side...." i responded.
Jungkook then looked at me. I then also looked at him and gave him a very tired smile.
He then griped my cheek with his hand and said, "You will always have me... when you are feeling down, dont cry by yourself again. Even though it killed me to see you crying... i  wanna be your support."
"Jungkook.............. thank you..." i managed to mutter.

He then rose my chin with his finger and kissed me on my forhead... After which he proceeded to lightly kiss me on the lips.

*Click*
We heard the sound of a camera shutter and quickly opened our eyes to see its location.... and to our dismay, it was Hana.... with a camera.....

"Wawwwwwwwwwwww..... what a perfect shot. You guys look so cute! I wonder how A.R.M.Ys will like this shot. Or better.... i wonder how the media will like this shot?" Hana stated with a smirk on her face.

To be continued.................

{The story is begining to progress..... there's alot to look forward to....i hope you liked this chapter.... you can leave a comment on your opinions....}