Elena

Elena>>
2 years after the epilogue
"Ben don't do that!" I yelled at my husband of a year. He smirked at me before setting our seven month old daughter, Arianna, on his hip.

Ben and I adopted Arianna a couple months after we got married. Ben wanted a baby but I was told I couldn't have anymore children because of the stress put on my body from my seven children.

"Honey, I wouldn't have dropped her" Ben said before he kissed my temple.

Ben and I met through Sasha and it was basically love at first sight. He proposed to me after five months of dating and we were married within seven months. We thought everyone would judge us for jumping into marriage so quickly but they were actually really supportive.

Ben was a dare devil with Arianna and it freaked me out since I hadn't had a little baby in fourteen years. He would throw her up in the air and do all kinds of crazy things but it backfired on him once when she puked all over his face.

"I know but it still scares me" I said while leaning down to kiss Arianna chubby cheek.

"Mom!" I looked over at the living room and saw Carson sitting on the couch playing video games.

"What?" I called.

"I want food" he yelled back not taking his eyes off the screen.

Carson was becoming one of those kids that were dependent on video games and his phone.

Which I did not like.

"Get it yourself" I said and he huffed while Liam laughed from the corner chair where he was reading a book.

Liam was sixteen and was one of the quietest kids I've ever met. He didn't have many friends and he kept to himself.

It was kind of sad to see.

"Liam shut up" Carson shouted.

"Carson don't start" I said and I could practically feel his eye roll.

Another thing Carson developed as he got older was a serious attitude.

Especially towards Liam.

I hadn't seen Violet in 3 months because she moved to Pennsylvania with her husband Matt. Her and Matt had gotten married six months ago, which was a little weird since it was my wedding first and then hers.

The triplets were still in school and I didn't see them often especially Sky because she went to Italy for a semester with the other fashion students.

Kylie was away at an art school trip.

She went on a field trip with other art students and they were currently in Georgia where they were visiting a bunch of museums.

Conner still tried to get in contact with the kids, but they didn't want to talk to him. Ben didn't appreciate my ex coming around the house and the kids but I had to explain that they were his children too and if the kids ever wanted to talk to him he was allowed over.

Carson stomped into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and a juice box before stomping back into the living room.

"Carson none of that better be on the couch when you're done" he just grumbled a response.

Ben glanced at the clock.

"I gotta go get ready" he said while handing me Arianna.