Theo

Theo (Colton Haynes)>
Shane (Tyler Hoechlin)
~
3 years after epilogue

"Shane, get off" I said as I kicked Shane in the shin.

Even after four years of marriage Shane and I were still happy and in love.

"Oh come on it's only two in the morning"

I groaned before rolling over and pulling him into a kiss which he immediately responded to.

Shane was a night owl.

I swear he's nocturnal because during the day he's tired and taking naps all the time but by eight at night he's awake and hyper.

I pulled away when the kiss started to get heated and when I pulled away I grabbed his jaw so he would look at me since their was a slight hint of moon light coming in from the window.

I looked him straight in the eyes and he looked at me expectantly.

"I better not be woken up again until ten other wise you'll be locked out of this room for a week" I said while I slowly nodded his head and then let go of his jaw.

Without doing anything else I rolled over and snuggled back under the covers.

About a minute later I felt him wrap his arms around me and I instantly fell asleep.
~
I woke up and blinked a couple of times before rolling over to face a sleeping Shane.

My man was still super hot even while he was sleeping. So I just stared at him.

He didn't have as strong as a jaw line as I did but it didn't really matter because most of the time he had facial hair. He was really tan and he had a fantastic body.

I must have been lost in thought because all the sudden a pair of lips were on mine.

We stayed like that for a good five minutes before I pulled away.

"Good morning" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Morning babe" he said before giving me one last peck and then getting up.

"I'm gonna go check on Jacob" I nodded before rubbing my eyes and getting up.

I went into our bathroom and started to brush my teeth when I heard the sound of running and little feet.

I quickly finished up my teeth and went back out to our bedroom and that's where I saw Shane and Jacob laying together.

Shane gave me a small smile since he knew Jacob wasn't allowed on furniture.

Jacob must had sensed that because he jumped off the bed and ran over to me and licked my hand.

"Hi baby boy" I said as I got down on my knees and hugged my best friend close to me.

Jacobs a three year old mixed breed that Shane and I adopted from our local dog pound. He looked so sad sitting in the back of the kennel at the shelter so we just had to adopt him and he's been the best dog ever since. We're pretty sure he's a mix between a Dutch Shepard and a whippet so he's very high energy.

 We're pretty sure he's a mix between a Dutch Shepard and a whippet so he's very high energy