Bonus:Kylie part 2

I got a lot of requests to write a chapter about the kids with their dad so that's what I'm going to do, this chapter is going to take place a couple hours after the kids see their dad and it's going to be in Kylie's pov!
~
2 years after epilogue 3 hours after last chapter

"If she attacks just kick her away" Violet said referring to Pocky, Matts little dog who I loved but Violet hated.

"Don't kick my dog!" Matt yelled from the kitchen and we all laughed.

"He's such a girl sometimes" Carson said while rolling his eyes.

"Carson don't be rude" I said.

He rolled his eyes again.

"You still act like you're ten" Taylor said.

I laughed at that.

Taylor and Bradley decided to come to Violet's too because Violet had told them dad would be here.

Sky's still in Italy so obviously she couldn't come.

"Daddy I'm hungry" I looked over at Annabelle who was sitting in my dads lap smiling up at him.

My dad had brought his daughter with him because he had her for the weekend which was fine by all of us because we were getting to spend time with our half sister.

"I know baby dinners almost ready" she pouted before getting off his lap and running over to Carson.

Carson bent over and picked her up, she snuggled against his chest.

"She loves you Carson" My dad commented.

Carson just shrugged.

"All little children love him" Liam said happily.

My dad cocked his head and Liam continued.

"Arianna loves him and she's the only person Carson is ever nice to" Liam said with a little smirk because of his jab towards Carson's behavior.

"How old is Arianna?" My dad asked, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"She's ten months" Liam said before going back to the book he brought with him.

"She's adopted, right?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, moms body couldn't handle another pregnancy and Ben wanted a child" My dad nodded but had a cocky smirk on his face.

"What's that face for?" Taylor asked and my dad looked at her.

"It's just technically there's nothing connecting them" My dad with a shrug.

His comment made me angry.

He was implying that since Arianna is adopted they have nothing keeping them together. I get my dad misses my mom but he has to accept the fact that she's happy without him.

"Their marriage" Bradley said walking into the room with a bottle of water in his hands.

He went and sat next to Violet.

My dad shrugged before responding.

"Marriages can end" He said.