Sasha

Sasha(Claire holt)>>
This chapter was inspired by dance moms because it's my newest addiction!!
Disclaimer: Parents are like this but it doesn't mean they don't love their child!!
~
3 years after epilogue

"Noah and Mia go back and do it again"  I screamed from across the floor.

Noah and Mia immediately stopped what they were doing and ran back to the wall.

Noahs seven and is best friends with Mia whose ten.

They became best friends when Mia started going to my gym.

About a year ago, Conner helped me open my gym and it became a big hit.

I run competitive dance and cheer teams out of it which is a lot of fun.

I was tough on Noah but I loved him.

I didn't force him into cheer or dance, he just wanted to do it and if he wants to quit he's allowed.

I was the toughest teacher in the whole gym because I don't care if the child is five or fifteen I'll still correct them the same and I'll still yell at them the same way.

I watched Noah and Mia re-due their duet and I still wasn't happy about it.

"Mia, did you practice this at all?" I asked.

She nodded furiously.

"Well act like it and do it correctly" Mia nodded.

"Again" I yelled and both of them ran off to the wall.

I watched them do it again and it got a little better.

I could tell they were both tired so I let them be done.

As soon as I said they could be done Noah ran over to me.

"Mommy can you carry me?" He asked and I nodded before bending down to pick him up.

He wasn't a heavy kid, so it was easy to hold him.

"You still need to practice your dance a little more"

He nodded against my neck.

I grabbed Noah's water bottle and handed it to him before walking to another part of the gym where mats were set up for cheer.

I walked over and set Noah down on top of about five mats that were pushed against the wall which he was fine with as he drank his water and ate his fruit snacks.

In the cheer gym were the older girls and they were being coached by Stacy, one of my most reliable coaches but I wanted to step in to see how their routine was going.

"Stacy go hang out with Noah" I told her and she nodded.

I could tell all the older girls were nervous.

I knew I intimidated most of them.

"Okay girls show me what you got" I yelled.

They all quickly arranged themselves.

Half way through the routine I had seen enough.

"Girls what is happening?" I asked after the music shut off.

They all looked at each other nervously before looking down at their feet.

"I've seen at least two people fall while tumbling, half of you don't have tight and straight arms, and there's about ten girls that look completely lost"

I let out a breathe.

"You're the girls I send to competitions to make the gym look good! You guys are old enough and experienced enough to get this routine down and I'm not seeing it. So for the next twenty minutes were just going to keep running it over and over"