Kylie

Kylie (Gigi Hadid)>
~
2 years after epilogue

"Carson leave us alone" I yelled at my little brother.

"He's not allowed in here" Carson yelled back while pointing at my boyfriend, Tyler.

He was right.

I told my mom that we were going outside but we snuck up to my room, but we weren't doing anything.

Just hanging out and talking.

"Just leave" I yelled.

He stepped further into my room and crossed his arms, while smirking at me.

"What do I get?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said while throwing a pillow at him.

It missed and hit the wall.

I saw the door open more and Liam stood there with confused expression on his face.

"Why is Tyler up here?" He asked and I could never yell at Liam so my face and tone instantly softened.

"I wanted to talk to him and spend time with his alone" I explained and Liam nodded.

"But he shouldn't be up here" Liam said matter-of-factly.

"You're right" I said before getting off my bed and grabbing Tyler's hand.

I lead him back downstairs with Liam and Carson following behind me.

I heard Arianna crying and started to walk towards it but Tyler grabbed my arm.

"Listen I gotta go" he said and I let out a little laugh. I knew he was leaving because of Ariannas crying. He once told me that crying babies freaked him out.

"Okay Baby" I said with a smile before standing on my tippy toes and giving him a quick kiss.

"Ew" I heard Liam moan and I smiled against Tyler's lips.

"Sorry Liam"

I still looked at Liam like my innocent eight year old brother who needed protection from the world and I would still try and shield him from every bad thing in the world.

I walked Tyler out and then went and found my mom and Arianna.

Arianna was still crying so I walked over and took her from my mom. I blew kisses into her neck and on her cheeks and she immediately stopped crying and started to giggle.

"I don't understand how you do it" my mom said while smiling at us.

I could quiet Arianna down within a second while mom had to work at it.

I guess she liked me more.

"Mom, Tyler was in Kylie's room" Carson said while smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care she got Arianna to stop crying" my mom said while slowly laying down on the couch and closing her eyes.

Arianna was exhausting her.

"Mom go take a nap, I'll watch her" I said and mom was out of the room within an instant.

"Kylie" Liam said and I turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I like Tyler" he said with practically a giggle.

"You wanna know something?" I asked as I lowered my voice.

Liam nodded.

"I like him too" I said and Liam gave me a gigantic smile.

"Hey can you two girls please shut up I'm watching something" Carson yelled from his chair.