CHAPTER 4

A/N- ALMOST 1000 READS?!??!?!?!?! IS THIS EVEN REALITY? HOW DID A SUCKY STORY GET THAT MANY READS? AND ALMOST 40 VOTES? THIS IS A DREAM! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU'RE THE REASON I UPDATE! LOVE YOU GUYS! and the song they are writing, i cant write songs and i needed an actual song.

-----------------

"C'mon Ebony work with me! you cant do this alone!" Quinn says, trying to see the song for our project.

"watch me." i jot down words, thinking. okay. got it. "done!" i say. "it has to have  a message. our message is don't give up. so naturally, the song is called 'I Wont Give Up'. it goes like this: ......"

QUINNS POV.

When she sang, it was like the whole world stopped to listen. wait what am i saying, i sound like a girl! yeah, i do admit i like her, but i accidentally keep fantasizing about her like a girl. Allright Quinn, get your stuff together and just listen to her sing.

"When i look into your eyes,

it's like im watchin the night sky

or a beautiful sunrise

oh theres so much they hold

and just like them old stars, 

i see that youve come so far

to be right where you are

how old is your soul

well i wont give up on us

even if the skies get rough

im givin you all my love

i'm still lookin up

and when your needin your space

to do some navigating

i'll be here patiently waiting

to see what ya found

cause even the stars they burn

some even fall to the Earth

we got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

no i wont give up"  as she sings the rest of the song, i just listen. not until she finishes the song do her eyes meet mine. she quickly looks away.

"that was......... beautiful." I stare at her, shocked that a 14 year old's voice could sound so pretty. she looks up at me, confused. 

"what?" she asks.

"Your voice is beautiful. why are you so confused?" I ask.

"Because you are being nice. who are you and what have you done with my enemy?" she stands up.

"nothing, im just being nice for once." i say.

"ooh a romour to spread." she says sarcasticly.

"i like your room."  i say, looking arund.

"dont take the covers off the walls. only one person has seen what is under them." she looks at me untrustingly.

"what are you leaving the room?" i ask.

"The song needs guitar." she walks out.

"ooookkaaay?" i say to myself as i grab a random book off of her bookshelf and open it. its called some thing like Peter Johnson or something like that. i didnt pay attention. pretty soon i was mesmorised....................

"is Quinn Vega actually reading? INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!" Ebony yells, then i hear a camera click. i look up and she has her phone in her hand, and she's typing away at it. "and Percy Jackson? you actually have some taste." she comments. "oh and your mom is here so leave. now." i get up.

"Gladly." I hand her the book and leave her house, awaiting the nervousness of tomorrow, when the project is due. as im leaving i roll my car window down, and when i do, i hear guitar music. i look up at Ebony's window, which is open. she's probably playing a CD or her ipod or something like that. 

------------------

im so sorry i forgot to post it Saturday cause i promised but i didnt! sorry!