3. He Bit Me

Her eyes closed and she fell forward into my arms

Her eyes closed and she fell forward into my arms. Picking her up, I walked out of the maze and back into the house. " I heard a scream, is the Luna alright?" the Beta asks.

"Yes"

I looked down at her. Her eyelashes rested against her cheeks and her rosy lips slightly parted. She looked like an angel.

Carrying her into the bathroom, I stripped her of the torn white gown hanging off her body.

Placing her in the tub and filling it with water, I lathered her hair with shampoo, washing away the grime and massaging her scalp. I washed away the shampoo, brushing conditioner through her hair.

Ridding her body of dirt and pulling her hair into a braid, I dried her off and carried her back to the room.

Pulling off my shirt, I placed it and a clean pair of boxers on her body, being careful of the mark.

Mine.

I climbed into bed wrapping my arms around her waist and watched as she slept peacefully. Pecking her lips lightly, I nuzzled my head into her neck and fell asleep with her strawberry vanilla scent wafting into my nostrils.

 Pecking her lips lightly, I nuzzled my head into her neck and fell asleep with her strawberry vanilla scent wafting into my nostrils

I opened my eyes groggily and looked around. I tried to move and frowned in confusion when I felt a heavy weight across my waist. Following the arm, I'm met with Zane's head nuzzled into my neck and a sharp pain.

Oh yeah. He bit me.

My eyes widened, as I slapped his cheek startling him. He looked around and then back at me, "You bit me you asshole!" I screamed. "Who even does that?" I said rubbing my neck.

"Mate," a voice says. I look around the room, warily. "I'm your wolf. I'm in your head"

Well, that's cool. I guess.

I was cold. I looked down at myself and found a shirt hanging off my frame. Oh, how nice of him.

Getting out of bed I turned around to see Zane, staring at my legs.

QOTC: What's your go-to hobby?