11. Two Weeks

Zane

________  ________

Its been two weeks.

Two weeks since I've seen her beautiful blue orbs. Two weeks since I've heard her soft voice, her laugh. I sigh as I look over at her.

"Princess, please wake up I need you the pack needs you" I wshipered a tear slipping down my cheek.

I walk out of the room pulling on my hair I slam my head into the wall over and over again. "If you keep that up you'll be brainless." Nick announced, chuckling.

I sighed walking away. I feel a tug on my pants and look down seeing Bea. "Where's mommy?" She asked innocently. "She's sleeping" I said picking her up. "Can we go see her?" She asked. I sighed walking into her room. I set her down beside Char running my hand through my hair.

Charlotte

I groaned as my eyes flutter open, I hiss shutting them. Opening them slowly, I adjust to the light. I look around finding myself in a white room. Feeling a poke in my cheek, I turn my head to the side. A little girl smiles up at me but I frown at her.

Am I suppose to know her?

"Mommy?" She asked. I frowned deeply as I hear her soft voice.

Mommy?

"Charlotte?" A man asked. "Is that my name? Is he my boyfriend?" A doctor walks into the room saying, "Charlotte you're awake" he says.

He walks towards me but I scoot away from him. Memories of the asylum flash though my mind. I pull at my hair tears falling down my cheeks. 

"Please don't hurt me" I mutter scared.

He steps closer to me but I scream making him stop. Pictures fly through my head of me killing people. "I'm a monster, monsters don't deserve love, I'm a monster, Im a monster, I'm a monster" I repeat.

The little girl climbs into my lap wiping my tears. "My name is Bea. My alpha he chased me here" she said crying. I remember. "Bea" I say softly. She wraps her tiny arms around my neck crying. I wipe her tears as she wipes mine.

"Charlotte" the man said. My eyes raked over him.

Now that is what I call eye candy.

My eyes met his and he smiled at me. I flinch sinking into the bed. His face had a pained expression and he sigh. And then I remembered.

He saved me.

I'm his.

He's mine.

"Zane?" I asked. His eyes snapped up to mine and he smiled. The doctor walk out of the room. Zane walked over to the picking me up. He walked out of the room. He carried me out of the building to a car. He drove out of the parking lot and down the road.

"Mommy?" Bea asked. I looked down at her. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine" I whispered stroking her hair.

QOTC: One movie you could never get tired of watching?