XXVII

Charlotte

I curl into his lap kissing his jaw. He looks at me with a 'look' in his eyes, one I can't explain. "You have school" he whispers. I sigh walking into the bathroom. I shower and curl my hair, braiding it. I pull on a sports bra and panties pulling on a camo pants, one of Zane's tank tops and ankle length combats boots.

I walk out of the room with my backpack and grab my keys. I drive out of the drive way and down the road. I drive into the school, parking the car. I step out walking into the school. I stop in my tracks when I see the new 'Queen Bitch' shoving her tongue down Zane's throat.

I walk past them when Zane calls my name. I turn around plastering a smile on my face. "Oh hey, Zane" I say, smirking when he flinches at the venom in my voice.

"Hey babe" he says scratching his neck.

"Don't hey babe me. You know you're such a whore!" I shout.

He flinches, hurt coming on his face. "You can't keep your mouth to yourself can you?!?" He opens his mouth and I already know what he's going to say. "It wasn't my fault" I mock him.

"She's my fiancée" he says. I flinch at his words tears forming in my eyes. I back away but he grabs my arm pulling me into his chest. "But I love you" he whispers.

"No you don't! You could never love me, you have her!" I say coldly. I push him away running to my class the tears staining my cheeks. I take a seat by the window, taking out my books.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look to the side. Tasha. She pulls me into a hug and I sob on her shoulder. She wipes my tears sitting in the seat beside me. I take my speech out of my bag, reading it over.

"Charlotte" I hear th teacher call and  I stand and walk to the front of the class.

"Teenage Pregnancy" I start.

"Teenage Pregnancy has affected the lives of many teenage girls. Girls who are teenage mothers struggle academically and emotional. Over 1.2 million teenage girls each year have become pregnant. The child born to the teen mom will have a lack of education. Babies born to teen mothers are proven to fie in their first year of life due to the failure of the mother attending her prenatal care appointments. This causes prenatal complications during birth that an result in the death of the mother or deficiencies within the child."

My eyes scan the room as I continue. "The females are usually blame and are left emotionally scarred. It is proven that they will have a second child 2-3 years after their first child. Due to their bodies not being ready for a baby, it can tear the fetus resulting in these teenage mothers becoming barren. Help stop Teenage Pregnancy. Help save precious lives."

The class applauds and I return to my seat. A girl walks into the room, a scared look on her face. I walk over to her and she pulls me into an embrace, whispering "Charlotte".

"Do I know you?" I ask.

She explains that we were best friends before my father started absuing me and that she moved away to Boston.

"Jazz?" I ask.

She nods her head and squeals, hugging me again. The door opens and her eyes change from happy to scared. I look to the door and see Zane strolling into class. His eyes trail over my body and he pulls me into his chest, I push him away running out of the room.

He runs after me pulling me into his chest, I struggle against his hold beating his chest with my fists, he pulls me closer to him, his boner digging into my thigh. I squirm in his hold, screaming.

My screams are silenced when he smashes his soft lips unto mine. His lips moved in sync with mine, and I push him away. I squirm out of his hold and walk down the hall drying my tears. He spins me around and is about to speak when I interrupt him.

"No! I don't want your apology! You led me on made me think that we had something. You assaulted me, you rejected me, and I still loved you. But you didn't love me, you lied. You're going to leave me like everyone else. You were my only source of happiness. You lied to me. You lied.-" I scream tears falling from my eyes. He moves towards me but I move away running out of school.