Dreams Do Come True

Nicki was getting ready for the Idol auditions today, when Safaree came in and started staring at her.

"Get out perv!!" Nicki stated.

"How you know I was in here?" Safaree asked.

"You was staring at my ass so hard, I felt it." she replied.

"Well, I came in here to tell you that you're late so hurry up!!" he said then he smacked her ass and left. Nicki rushed to finish getting ready, then she ran downstairs with her shoes in her hand.

"Yo, why you're shoes off?" Safaree asked.

"Cause, I didn't have time to put them on...now come on!!" she yelled then they got in the car.

~~~~At Idol (Nicki's POV)~~~~

I ran to my chair and sat down, then I started putting on my shoes. Of course, the other three judges stared as I put the shoes on, which was irritating the fuck outta me.

"Did I miss anybody?" I asked, trying to get their attention off of me.

"You miss the first 7 people...3 moved on and 4 went back home." Randy replied.

"Oh...sorry I'm late. I wasn't feeling too good this morning." I truthfully said. Just as I finished saying that, a new contestant walked in...wait, two people walked in.

"Aw, you two are cute..." I smiled at them.

"Thanks!! I love you soooo much Nicki!!" one of them said.

"I love you more!!" the other smiled.

"I love you most!!"

"I love you to the moon and back!!"

"I love you to Pluto and back!!"

"Okay my little ladybugs!! I love you two equally!!" I giggled.

"Wow, they were about to kill each other over you Nicki!" Keith laughed.

"So, what's your names?" Mariah asked them.

"Sistas of Song!!" they replied in unison.

"I like that!!" Randy stated.

"So, why do you call yourselves that?" I curiously asked.

"Because both of our names got something to do with songs!" the first one replied.

"What's your names?" Mariah asked.

"My name is Lyric!!" the second one said.

"And my name is Ava-Maria....my mom got that from the song 'Ave Maria'."

"Our middle names are musical too!! Mine is Consonance and Ava-Maria's is Melody." Lyric explained.

"Cool, so what are y'all singing?" Keith asked.

"We're gonna sing 'Letcha Go' by Nicki Minaj." Ava-Maria replied.

"Now you wanna be with me, but you can't be with me. Boy leave me alone...you know you did me wrong, so I gotta letcha go. If you wanted me in your life, you should've treated me right. Boy leave me alone...you know you did me wrong, so I gotta letcha you go." they sung. It was neat how they did this harmony thing where it was a top part and a bottom part...that made the song that much better.

"Babe boy, you must've got Nicki twisted, I would've left you before but you insisted. Said that I was you're all and I believed you, that's why it hurts to the core that I gotta leave you." Ava-Maria rapped.