Chapter 1

Heyoooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahah yuuuup another one! I can just imagine people killing me right now XD also if you wanna know about this, check the description/about of this stupid story hahahah anyways ON WARDS TO THE STORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

First day of Phoenix Guard Academy! I just hope my parents won't be there.....it is a guard academy here in Phoenix Drop! And I swear if the guards here starts to talk about Princess Aphmau I'm gonna kill!! Oh yeah I need to keep remembering that the name I will use is Jessica(yes I'm using her real name DEAL WITH IT XD) I am so excited and nervous! Though I will be around boys and I'm not looking for love.

I got to the guard academy and accidentally bumped onto a guy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes "I'm so sorry"i said as I stood up and helped him up to "it's okay...say you look familiar"he said. Ughhh crap! Don't tell me he recognizes me as Princess Aphmau I already changed my hair colour and eye colour! "I don't think we've ever met"i said. "Oh well then I'm Garroth, Garroth Ro'Meave! You are?" Ughhh crap "I'm Jessica! Jess for short"i said "oh cool name Jess! It's Guard training time! Let's go"Garroth said as walked to the Guard training place. When we got there I saw two familiar friends! Oh my irene it's Katelyn and Laurance!! I need to ta--oh wait ugh I forgot I changed my looks and I'm Jessica now crap!! Well I just hope they won't recognize me!

~After Announcing The New Guard In Training Which Was Aphmau And After Picking Weapons~

I picked a white sword with purple glowing gems! It looks soooooo coooooooooooool!!!! Garroth then came up to me with Laurance, Katelyn and a guy with blue hair and blue eyes! "hey Jess! These are my friends Katelyn, Laurance and Dante"Garroth said pointing out who is who! I already know who Katelyn and Laurance are! "hey! I'm Jessica! Jess for short"i said as Laurance looked at me weird "have we met before??"Laurance said. Ughhhhh craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap I forgot he's the most closest to me! Though I don't think he's gonna recognize me...............I hope...................

~after guard training~

I was walking around then suddenly Laurance popped up and grabbed me, he was going to say something then Garroth came asking "uhh what's going on?" "Oh nothing"Laurance said smirking. And I forgot how much of a Casanova he is though it makes me laugh that Katelyn keeps punching him on the face when he hits on her! Ahahahah

Aaron's POV

I was walking around the forest then suddenly a black figure popped up! I followed it as it was running. I kept chasing it but then after minutes of chasing it, I lost it then Zane suddenly appeared out of nowhere GRRRRR ZANE!!!!! "WHAT DO YOU WANT"i shouted pulling out my sword right at him "calm down Aaron, I just have news"Zane said smirking but I didn't listened and instead I tackled him but he put his sword right up my neck! everything then went black.....

I woke up seeing I fell asleep in the forest and it wasn't real! Thank irene it wasn't real.(hahah did you think he died already? Heck no) I went back to Phoenix Drop to my house! Everytime I go back to my house, it reminds of Aphmau she was the most anazing friend ever! But she died...though I still believe she didn't! We found the body but it didn't had the bracelet I gave her! But there's still a possibility that she lost it or removed it or dropped it somewhere in the forest.(I forgot to tell ya'll that Aph faked her death XD) crap I forgot I need to talk to Garroth about Vylad's appearance yesterday.

Aphmau's POV

I was gonna go to the guard training place again to train more but then Laurancr suddenly grabbed me again and pulled me to a room! WHAT THE "WHAT THE H-"I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand "shh! I know who you really are Jessica"Laurance said going closer to me. "W-w-what do you m-mean?"I asked scared as he went closer to me! And our face were one inch close, he smirked then he said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyoooooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooooo much for reading! I really really appreciate it!! Hahahah sorry for short chap and I just had to end it in a KINDA LaurMau moment! Hahahah

Anyways

Hope

Ya'll

Have

An

Awesome

Day

Love ya'll
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
♡☆♡☆♡