Chapter 9

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooo thank ya'll sooooooo much for checking this out!! i really really appreciate it!! so umm i drew a terrible drawing of my OC, Laurance, Zane, Aphmau and Garroth cuz i'm a bad artist! and well i just realized Laurance and my OC LITERALLY LOOKED LIKE TWINS i showed it to my friend Amy_Loves_Zanemau and she asked if that girl was Laurance's twin sister or something XD why you do this to me world?! the only difference was the eye colour! cuz my OC's eye colour is the same eye colour as Garroth cause my OC A.K.A me and Garroth are bros and sis XDDDDDDD i'll stop blabbing now, anyways hope you'll enjoy this chap ^_^ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

after Zane ran off, i shouted "I'M HERE" so the guys would know where i was! instead of looking through the whole forest..........if they can even do that heh "Jess!! there you are. what are you doing here?"Garroth asked. "i just wanted to be alone to think about stuff.."i answered. alone till Zane came.. "we gotta go back before the academy closes it's gates.. we don't wanna be sleeping outside"Laurance said. "actually i kind of want to sleep out here in the woods near this lake...."i said. "well then we'll also sleep here, we can't let you be alone! Zane or bandits might attack you if your alone"Aaron said. Bandits = Yes. Zane = Not so much or not at all actually... "um yeah okay if you want i guess...."i said as i stood up and opened my backpack get my sleeping bag. yes i brought a sleeping bag, just in case stuff happens. "looks like, i'm not the only one who brings a sleeping bag in their backpack everywhere"Aaron said as i chuckled. "Laurance and i we'll get ours...."Garroth said as Aaron and i nodded. Garroth and Laurance then ran off. "um Jess?"Aaron asked. "yeah?"i replied. "weird question but what are your thoughts about royalty??"Aaron asked. "w-well i think........just because their royalty and are queens, kings, princesses, princes, doesn't mean they always have to act like one and doesn't mean they always have to wear clothes like one.. i know it's a tradition and all but royalties doesn't have to follow the tradition nor rules if they don't want to....everyone has their own choices! even royalties and bad people can have their own choices.."i answered. "w-wow.....y-you sound just like my best friend Aphmau..........who yeah......."Aaron said as i pretend-gasped. "y-your best friends with Aphmau! as in PRINCESS APHMAU"i exclaimed. "yeah, she doesn't like being a princess though....she's just like a normal girl but is actually a princess"Aaron said. w-wow.....he knows me so well. it's been 37 minutes, i sighed and thought that 'do i  actually like Aaron? we've been friends since kids....now i'm Jess....we only met days ago' Garroth and Laurance then came back "sorry it took longer than it would have been! Laurance here did stuff, explaining the bruise on his face"Garroth said. "did stuff?!?!! you punched me!!"Laurance said as Aaron and i laughed. "it's your fault for asking"Garroth chuckled. "yeah you know what"Laurance said as he grabbed Garroth's arm and flipped him and Garroth ended up on the ground "PAYBACK HELMET HEAD"Laurance shouted a bit as Aaron and i just kept laughing. "hahaha you two are like kids"i said as i realized, Aaron's hand was on top of my hand!! MEEEEP!!!

*the next day*

i woke up and saw Aaron, Garroth and Laurance were just staring at me like i'm a new cool powerful sword that they want so bad "uhhh hello?? Garroth, Aaron, Laurance?"i said.(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE. I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIIIIIIIIIMES) they then shook their heads and said "huh? oh what? uh um" at the same time. i chuckled seeing their faces turn a bit red. "you were like the sunrise, waking up Jess"Laurance said with an in love-eyes as i saw Aaron and Garroth glare at him. "okay note to self: never let Aaron, Laurance and Garroth sleep with you"i said with an annoyed face as they chuckled. "oh calm down Jessy"Laurance said. "DONT you ever DARE call me Jessy EVER again!!!"i said with a serious face as they just chuckled. Katelyn and........O.O TRAVIS?!?! MY HEAD GUARD!!! A.K.A PRINCESS APHMAU'S HEAD GUARD!!! came. "hey Kates! hey Travis" Laurance said. "CALL ME KATES ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL ALSO GET BRUISE LIKE TRAVIS"Katelyn yelled as we all chuckled. "oh who's the new hot chick?"Travis asked while smirking. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why i hated him. "DONT CALL HER THAT!!! And she's Jessica! she likes being called Jess for short"Garroth said as i stood up. "hey cutie! i'm Travis"Travis said as he winked at me and i saw Garroth, Laurance and Aaron glare at him. "TRAVIS"Laurance yelled as i chuckled. "you probably don't wanna call me that cause you'll get beaten up, not just by them but also by me"i said smirking. "fierce nice i like it"Travis said as grabbing my butt. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT"i shouted as i punched him. "YOUR GONNA GET MORE OF THAT IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN"i yelled as the others laughed. "Hahahahaha i thought i had to do that"Garroth said. "why wittle Gawwoth likes Jwessy"Laurance said as i blushed. "W-W-WHAT!!! L-LAURANCE!!!"Garroth shouted as i saw him blush. NOW WE'RE BOTH BLUSHING!!! GAHH LAURANCE!!!!!!!! "Hahahahahahahaha yeah your not beating me to Jess"Laurance said smirking. "Katelyn, let's get out of here"i said. "agreed"Katelyn said as we left.

Garroth's POV

LAURANCE IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!! he just said that IN FRONT OF JESS "LAURANCE YOU KNOW I DO LIKE JESS AND YOU SAID THAT IN FRONT OF HER"i yelled. "WOAH WHAT you like Jess!!!! OHHHHH NO SHE'S MINE"Aaron said as Travis and Laurance just laughed. "you two seriously?! you both know i ALWAYS get the girls"Laurance said. "BUT YOUR NOT GETTING JESS"Aaron and i said at the same time. "oh you little amateurs! if you really want Jess then find out what she likes"Travis said smirking and chuckling. "OH I ALREADY KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES AND SHE'S MINE"Laurance, Aaron and i said at the same time. I WILL LOSE!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OR WHO SHE LIKES GAHHHHHHH

Aaron's POV

Jess is like Aphmau and i know SOME stuff that Aph likes.........................so maybe i do know what Jess likes..................

Laurance's POV

OH HECK I'M WINNING THIS!!! i know she's Aphmau!!! so i know EVERYTHING SHE LIKES I WILL WIN THIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoooooooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooo much for reading this chapter!! i really really appreciate it!! and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Aaron, Laurance and Garroth are CRAZY XD yes i know i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have made Aaron show his feelings A LOT MORE than he does in the real series!! but i only made Aaron show his feelings more to the guys! but not to Aphmau.......or should i say Jess?? Heh so umm i might JUST MIGHT update less often cause my brother's phone ISN'T charging for some reason! but i might get my phone this month...........i hope!! my fcking parents are such liars about getting me a new phone! anyways hope ya'll have an awesome day!! love ya'll <3 <3 <3 BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (>.^)