Chapter 3

Heyoooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooo much for checking this out!! I really really appreciate it!! Heh I'll try to create a schedule with my books! That is when I have time.......anyways ON WARDS TO THE CHAPTER *rides horse*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

Then Aaron said "where did you get the bracelet?" Huh? I checked my wrist and saw the bracelet he gave me when I was still alive even though I am but when princess Aphmau was still alive now I'm Jessica! "I found this here in the forest a few days ago"i lied. I can't tell him! He's very loyal to my parents and he'll probably tell them that I'm alive if I tell him "o-ohh........"Aaron said as he looked down. His hood was up and he had his mask on but I knew he was tearing up! I felt a tear dropped on my arm! Sorry Aaron but it just has to be like this. He stood up but then he accidentally tripped on me and our face was only one inch away.......I blushed really hard, I can feel my face heating up! "s-s-sorry"Aaron stuttered.

~The Next Day~

It's my second day here in Phoenix Guard Academy! I went to the training area and saw Garroth, Laurance, Katelyn and Dante were already there! I didn't bothered to come up to them, instead I just went up ahead on training. Garroth then disturbed me and I accidentally made a scar on his face! "GARROTH!!!!!"the others shouted. "Oh my irene I'm so sorry!!!"I said as I ran up to him. "it's okay....I shouldn't have removed my helm"Garroth said as I accidentally healed him. I wanted to heal him but not in front of the other guards-in-training!! "Jess h-how did you? Y-you have Magicks?"Garroth asked. "I would say no but you already saw it so........yeah..........."I said looking down. "wow that's cool! No one with Magicks actually wanted to be a guard before!"Dante said as I saw Laurance just smiling. He's kinda creeping me out. I helped Garroth up as Katelyn looked at me weird like I did something or she knew me before! Well she did but as princess Aphmau.

three hours later after all the mess, i went outside to look at Phoenix Drop! not as in Princess way but in just a normal way! like patrolling but just looking around the place. i then saw Nicole talking to my parents! she was one of my friends as Princess Aphmau but since Princess Aphmau or i died, she probably has a new 'Best Friend' by now! i shouldn't be thinking of those stuff but i'm just guessing heh! wait, i just remembered something! Nicole used to tell me she met a guy with blue hair and blue eyes which i'm guessing might be Dante! she didn't really told me the name cause i didn't asked and i really didn't cared much about lovey dovey stuff! it might be Dante but not sure! she also told me, she likes that guy! heh cute.

i then went to the forest again, it just feels safe there! peaceful and quiet. i then sat down near a lake in the forest as i removed my armor! i was just wearing my black shorts and purple long-sleeves shirt. i then felt someone coming, i got my sword ready as i stood up "who's there?"i said as Garroth popped out of nowhere "oh it's just you!"i said as i put my sword down and sat down again. Garroth also sat down next to me and looked at me "what are you doing here?"i asked. "i always go here when i want some peace and quiet! the question is why are you here?"Garroth said. "the same reason as yours"i said as we just stared at the sky. i don't know why but it's like i've met Garroth before as a kid but i don't really remember much when i was still a kid. my parents told me, when i was about 6 years old a bandit kidnapped me! i was gone for 4 years! then when they tried to save me, i got on an accident and i forgot everything that happened.

~Time Skip To Evening~

Garroth's POV

it's about 7:24Pm, it's been hours since Jessica and i were talking about things here in the forest! it's really nice talking to her, it's like she understands almost everything! it's like she's been through what i did! "weird question but have you ever felt like you want to run away from everything and just do whatever you want, making your dreams come true without hurting others?"Jessica asked as she sighed. "weird answer but yeah,"i said as we both chuckled. we both then got really close to each others maybe 2-3 inches away.....i don't know.....Jessica is really beautiful, she's so kind and sweet.......i only met her yesterday but it feels like i've met her somewhere before...

(hahah sorry for ending your GarMau moment if your a GarMau shipper buuuuut i have to XD even though i'm a GarMau shipper myself)

Laurance's POV

i didn't see Jessica a lot today! so i went looking for her! i know she's Princess Aphmau and i know she faked her death to run away! she tells me loads of stuff and even though she didn't told me that, i still knew! she's my best friend so of course i knew, i'm also not telling anyone cause i know she doesn't want me to. i then saw Katelyn so i ran up to her and asked "hey Kate! have you seen Ap--i mean Jessica?" "first, don't call me Kate! second, yes! she's with Garroth in the forest near a lake! why?"Katelyn said. "cause i wanted to ask her out"i said as she chuckled. "good luck with that Casanova! Garroth must have already asked her out, their both at the forest near a lake and they've been talking to each other for HOURS"Katelyn said. "it's Garroth dude! it'll take him TEN YEARS to ask any girl out! last time, we had to ask Lucinda for a confidence potion just so he could ask Blaire out! and we all know how that turned out!"i said as we both laughed. "hahah true! now i gotta go get Dante to tell the truth about something! see ya later"Katelyn said running off. welp! off to Jessica or should i say Princess Aphmau?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooooooo much for reading this chap! i really really appreciate it!! heh i made this chap a bit more longer than the other two! since i kind of had a bit more time before i have to go back to studying again! anyways hope ya'll have an awesome day! love ya'll BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (^.<)