Chapter 5

Heyoooooooooo I'm back! I know it wasn't that much of a break cuz it was only been 4 days but I couldn't handle not writing stories/chapters! Plus I made time for my studying but I had to talk to my parents about it heh! also about the schedule well NEVERMIND THAT it just annoyed me! ughhh also did ya'll see the new episode of minecraft MyStreet of Aph~Meow? hahah yes i know some of you hated the Aarmau part and some of you loved it! XDDD well I LOVED IT!!!! XDDD since i am an Aarmau shipper but also a Garmau shipper! but that doesn't mean this book will end with Garmau or Aarmau right?? or will it?? hahahahahahahah yeah let's just see! XD even i don't have a plan for the ending cause this is only chapter 5! And i might make a new story, not MCD but own story! It's high school and no powers! Just normal stuff! But only MIGHT!! you know what i've been blabbing too much! let's go to the chapter ON WARDS!!!!! *rides horse*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*the next day*

Aphmau's POV

I woke up early today so I went to the training area and trained by myself! I didn't really liked it when people were around me when i was training! It just feels weird. Katelyn then came chuckling "what's so funny?"I asked Katelyn. "did Laurance asked you out??"Katelyn asked as she laughed. Whaaaaaaaaa? "Uhhh w-what do you mean? I just met Laurance!"I said. Was Laurance going to ask me out last night before I told him that I needed some alone time?? we just met!! Well Jess and Laurance just met! Nah who am I kidding it's Laurance! Heh he'd ask anyo---wait so he likes Jessica?? Okay I'm really confused(so that you won't get more confused Aph, Laurance knows your Aphmau! And that you faked your death to run away okay?? There done XD like Aph can even hear me, I ain't breaking the fourth wall XD) "sounds like he didn't! Heh you like Laurance don't you?"Katelyn said as I blushed. "What? No!"I said. I'm not here to look for love!(riiiiiight! next thing you know, at the end of this story you get married to Laurance or Garroth or Zane or Aaron hahah) "uh huh riiiiiiiiiiiiiight! C'mon Jess admit, you like Laurance! You just blushed"Katelyn said chuckling. "well what about you? Don't you like Laurance"i said smirking. Just because I ran away, doesn't mean I lost my sense of humor! I'm not serious all the time. "w-what!!! Heck no!!"Katelyn said. "Uh huh riiiiiiiiight, you stuttered hahah"i chuckled. "Ughhhh" Katelyn's plan on teasing me just backfired hahahah!

Zane's POV(wut?? He's not all that evil)

I got back to O'khasis in our castle before father finds out I went out!! He also hates Aphmau cause he knows Aphmau is the only reason why I don't always follow his commands! and he knows I like Aphmau so a long time ago when Aph, Garroth and i were still kids my father ordered a bandit to kidnap Aphmau and keep her! Instead of killing her instantly, they were killing her slowly by not feeding her! Though I knew she could survive!! Aphmau has been very strong but I still paid the bandit a hundred diamonds everyday just to feed Aphmau! I couldn't let her die! Even though I was only 6 or 7 that time, I knew how to bribe that stupid bandit! My father always bribes people! When I found out Aphmau was being saved, I was happy but I heard she got on an accident and she doesn't remember much nor anything actually!! So I asked my father if Garroth and I could talk to her for just one last time! My father agreed but only for that one last time!! When we came there, I couldn't believe she actually remembers me! But only me..........not Garroth.............I didn't knew why but I was happy she remembered me. I sighed as my father came with Lilian! "Zane!"father said. "Yes father??"I replied. "good news! You and Lilian here are getting married"Father said. Wait what!!!! "What?! When?! Why?!"I exclaimed. "because Lilian here is perfect for you! You and Lilian will get married in two weeks"Father said. "TWO WEEKS?!?! But father I don't even want to marry her!!!"I shouted as my father glared at me. "You are gonna marry Lilian whether you like it or not!!! Even if you don't want to! You have to!!!!!!"father yelled. "But father I don't even love nor like her!! I love Aphmau!!!!!!!"I shouted as my father walked towards me and pulled his sword out and put it right up against my neck! "What did you say?! You are marrying Lilian whether you want to or not!!! Forget about that stupid girl!!! She's dead!!!!!"father yelled. Well the good thing is, he doesn't know about Aphmau being alive! "f-fine"i said. I am NOT marrying Lilian!!! Ughhh now I feel like what Garroth felt when he was forced to marry Princess Nicole but he ran away and faked his death! I'm the only one who knows that since I always spy on almost everyone I know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyooooooooooooo thank ya'll sooooooooo much for reading this chapter I really really appreciate it!! Sorry for short chap!! I'm annoyed by my parents for making me do so much stuff!!! Ughhhhh they always make me do stuff when I write chapters and stories! Heh imma update the other stories tomorrow mostly Phoenix Drop East High! well I could still update later but I'm too lazy and busy! Hmm maybe I'll try to update my other stories later! Ughh I'm blabbing too much again

Anyways

Hope

Ya'll

Have

An

Awesome

Day

Love ya'll
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
♡☆♡☆♡