Chapter 5

A/N
Thank you all so mmuch for the support. and btw, I tried to make this longer.
~Marsh

Kris' P.O.V

I run up to Baekhyun, and forcefully pull him out of the puddle. "What am I going to do?" He whined. I put my hand up to his cheek and caressed it, before I slapped him across the face.

"Everyone calm the fuck down!" I yelled, before slapping his other cheek. "You barely know this kid yet your so attached?" I ask, grabbing him by the collar and I shake him. "What happened to you?!"

"...kris. He lives with me. In the same bedroom as me." Baekhyun sighed, pushing me away.

"The only way your going to end the shit Chanyeol started is by facing him!" I scolded. Baekhyun raised his head, forcing a smile.

"You're right..." He mumbles. I nod proudly and pat my chest.

"Aren't I always?" I smirked, making him roll his eyes.

"Actually... 110% of the time you've almost gotten us killed." Yoda said. I turn to him and glare, making my way up to him, and I stop right in front of his face.

"You're the one who started this Chanyeol." I muttered, backing off back to Baekhyun. "Wait. CHANYEOL NEEDS TO APOLOGISE AND ADMIT IT WAS HIS FAULT." I announced. Everyone stared at me, as if I was a mad scientist.

"You're right!" Baekhyun and Jimin say in chorus. But Chanyeol just stared in disbelief.

"Now! Can we get out of the god damn rain?" I ask. Everyone then nodded, except for Chanyeol, who was still frozen. "TO BAEKHYUNS HOUSE!" I pointed with a stick.

"Uh Kris... My house is the other way." Baekhyun said, pointing the opposite direction.

"Onward!" I spun myself around.

\^3^>

"Hey." Baekhyun approached Sehun who was standing at the door. And it was obvious how nervous he was. "Um..uh...well... CHANYEOL WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING." He then pulled Chanyeol forward, and hid behind a bush.

".... Sorry I treated you like crap." Chanyeol scratched his head. "I know what happened to you... I was honestly thinking..."

"It's not a big deal. I didn't want to be there anyways." Sehun sighed.

"Can we hug it out?" Chanyeol smiles, reaching in for a hug.

"No. I'd rather not."

"Oh..uh okay..." Chanyeol says, backing away. Baekhyun then walked forward, and waved good bye to us. "That was easier than I thought." He whispered to me.

"Leave peasants!" Baekhyun cackled.

"Bish please." I snapped my fingers before strutting off.

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Sehun and I had been sitting there in an awkward silence for around about half an hour. But now I finally decided to break it.

"So... Do you know whether you do stuff in your sleep or not?" I ask awkwardly. Sehun turned to me confused.

"What?"

"Uh... I mean... Do you sleep HUG .... Do you sleep walk... Do you sleep talk..." I ramble on, making him more confused.

"I'm not awake to know, am I?" Sehun raises his eyebrows. "Why? What did I do?" He asks.

"Well... Uh...don't worry about it..."

"Did I do something embarrassing?!" He raises his head, staring deep into me. I gulp down the lump in my throat, figuring he didn't hate me from his reaction.

"Hehe! You will never know!" I laugh, doing jazz hands. He then face palms, tilting his head back in irritation.

"I'm not in the mood Baekhyun." He groaned, staring up at the ceiling.

"There's the thing! You never are." I get up off my bed, waving my hands in the air from annoyance. "That's why you're here!" I smiled, pulling him up off the couch.

"Now, I want to show you something." I whisper. He nods, following me out of the room. I turn to him, almost knocking him over. "No peaking!"

I then cover his eyes from behind him, and we head onto the balcony. "Please don't do something messed up." He says, making me giggle.

"Ta-da~!" I then remove my hands from his face, revealing hundreds of stars, glowing the night sky. "When I have troubles, at night time I come out here and gaze at the stars." I smile, and lean up on the polls what are repelling me from falling.

"What do you think?" I turn to Sehun, who for once didn't have a poker face.

"I-it's amazing." He tries to say loudly, but you could still barely hear him. I wave him over, to come and look up at the stars with me.

"How about we sleep on the balcony?" I ask, since my balcony had a lot of space. He nods in reply, and I go back into my bedroom and grab layers of blankets and pillows. Once I get back out there, I chuck everything on the ground.

"Aw." Sehun hugs my HUGE rilakumma plush. I lie down next to him covered in blankets, resting my head on my beds pillow. And we both just stared silently up at the stars.

"I've never done something like this before." Sehun says, staying motionless. I let out a large breath and turn my head to him.

"Then I hope this is the best first time ever." I smile, getting a small one in return. And randomly, I rest my head on his shoulder. Luckily I wasn't rejected.

"It is." He's whispers in my ear, making me go crazy inside. What's happening to me? Ugh. I feel so weird inside.... Please don't do this to me lord...

Morning...

I open my eyes to see my face in front of Sehuns just inches away. But instead of moving, I just shut my eyes. "Hey." I open them back up to see Sehun wide awake, staring at me.

"Hey senshine." I giggle, ruffling up his hair. "Cmon. I just thought of something we're gonna do today." I say getting up. But he only just bends up, looking up at me with his innocent eyes.

But after a few seconds, he pulls the rest of himself up. "Uh... I need..."

"Clothes?" I cut him off. He nods embarrassed. "Just go ask Luhan for some." I smile, pointing inside, to the little deer who was in the kitchen.

After getting changed I met up with him outside, as he stood there confused of my plans. "You know what we should do today?" I ask, smirking at him.

He stays silent though, not evening bothering to guess. "You road kill." I whine, slapping his shoulder. "We should...."

"Dye our hair!"