Chapter 6

Annyeonghaseyo all! Sorry this took so long! I hope you enjoy ^~^
~Marsh

Sehun stared at me blankly, before blinking constantly. "What?" He asked, acting as if he didn't hear me correctly.

"You heard me, Babo." I say, putting my hands on my hips. He rolls his eyes before turning back to the house. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him the down the street to the hair dressers.

"I think I'm gonna dye my hair purple." I announce, looking up at the wall what had the different colours on it.

"Hm, maybe this." He whispers to himself. "No. This colour! What were you thinking, Sehun!" He slaps his forehead. I turn to him in confusion until I realised what was going on.

"You can have more than one colour." I smirked. He turned to me with wide eyes.

"Really?!" He asks, hyped up.

"What can I do for you today?" A woman comes up to us. Sehun turns to her automatically.

"I would like to dye mine... Rainbow!" He says. My jaw drops, only imagining how weird he'd look.

"Um... Are you sure you thought this out?" I ask, he quickly nods before following the lady, with me tagging along behind him.

"Who shall go first?" She asked, I stepped forward and sat down in the seat. It had taken a very, very long time to get this over with. I actually forced myself to read a magazine. I died inside.

"MY TURN!" Sehun yelled, shoving me off the chair, which was really comfy.... *fake cries*. He took his place on the chair, looking at himself confidently in the mirror.

"You douche." I hiss, rubbing my now sore back. "You know you're going to regret this, right?" I state, making my way to the waiting room.

"Pfft. You're just jealous of my creativity." He smirks, looking down at his nails. Who knew he was actually full of himself.

"More like mind blown." I roll my eyes, making an explosion gesture with my hands. I leave the room looking around the empty room, at all the neon posters on the walls. And in this complete silence, my stomach made a loud growl.

"Hm." I scratched my head. "I know!" I snapped my fingers heading out the door. He was going to be a long time anyways...

I walked down the street, making my way through large crowds, until I reached... The bubble tea shop. The bell rang as I entered the shop, and made my way to the counter. "Annyeonghaseyo! What may I get you?" The lady asked.

"Can I please get one choco, and one choco mint?" I ask. She nods, typing into the cash register.

"6,000 won, please." I nodded, handing her the cash. "You may wait over there." I walk over to the other end of the counter, glancing around the room impatiently. Then, the bell rang at the door again. I look over to see ... Chanyeol!

He waves over at me, and comes closer... With a girl? Interesting. "Hey Baek!" He smiles, holding the girls hand. "This is Dara! Dara, this is Baekhyun." He introduces.

"Annyeong!" I grin, bowing. She just stares at me, before grinning back.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bacon." She bows back. "Can we order now, Channie~?" She turns to him, with a big, fake smile plastered on her face.

"Ne." He said, waving goodbye. I glared a her back, as they turned around to the counter.

"Bitch." I mutter.

"Yours is ready, sir." A lady called me over. I grabbed the bag, pulling out my choco mint, already taking sips. I looked up at the clock to see already an hour had passed.

"Dang!" I face palmed, sprinting out the shop. I raced down the street into the hairdresser as fast as I could. I stopped as soon as I entered, bending down taking deep breaths. "I... Brought... Bubble...ahhh." I panted, face planting.

I pulled myself up, glancing around the room. "So... What ya think?" It was Sehuns voice.... I looked around again, and there he was brushing his fingers through his hair, viewing himself in the mirror.

"...woah." I murmured, going closer for a better look. "It actually looks good!"