Chapter 15 (finale 1/2)

For the whole night I just stood there staring at Kai, like cmon, is he dead? My eye finally stopped twitching and I turned back to Luhan, who was hiding his face in shame. "Get up. We need to get rid of his corpse." I huffed, helping Luhan up. We both carried Kai from his bridal sides and went to a close forest. He both dug up a large hole with shovels we brought along and dumped Kai into it. "Woah be careful with him." I try not to laugh seeing Luhan throw Kai violently into the hole.

"I just am angry and guilty at the same time." He said with a pokerface, staring down at Kai. "We better hurry before anyone catches us." He says, grabbing his shovel and shovels the dirt pile back on Kai. "I can't believe I killed him...." I just shrug before covering Kai in dirt.

"hey what are you kids doing?!" we both turn to see a guy with a shotgun running towards us. "this is private property!" he growls. Luhan and I both turn to each other, horrified.

"shit. " Luhan cursed. Right then and there we started to run through the trees. When loud gun shots went off, something just popped in me and I sped up. When I caught up with Luhan I forcefully grabbed him by the hand and pulled him along with me.

By the time we reached our street we were both out of breath, falling over from dizziness. "are we criminals?" I ask, having a stitch form.

"I don't know... " Luhan sighed, helping me to my feet. "but we better get going home." he instructed.

It wasn't long before we reached the house, but it was already two in the afternoon. I face palm, falling down on my bed. "hey." Luhan opens up the door slowly and comes toward me. "you better start getting ready." he gives me a warm smile.

I nod, getting up from my bed and head towards my cupboard. He leaves the room quietly when I grab out the suit. I really don't feel like wearing a suit. I don't feel bothered to make myself look presentable either.

In a short period of time I put on the suit and just brushed my hair back. It was simple, but I look good, so what can I say?

Hours passed before Luhan finally gave me a ride to the school. He didn't honestly care what I did with myself. So the car ride was all good.

Sehun's P.O.V

I silently leaned back against the brick wall, sipping some soda out of a plastic cup and basically just watched all the couples dance.

For the whole time I was just thinking who Baekhyun was with. I mean, I would say he was with Chanyeol, but  pretty sure they had a bit of a falling out.

After a while at noticed a very similar figure to Hyuna. Which I decided to take a proper look, because she said so herself to me that she couldn't come.

I stood right before the figure who was with some guy. She turns her head and had a look of disbelief. It was Hyuna. Ew.

"o-oh hi Sehun... " she greets, embarrassed. I give her a dead pan stare and she eventually gives up the act. "fine. Sehun this is Park Jimin, and I'm in love with him. " she grabs on tight to Jimin and walks off with him.

"you sure know how to pick them." I hear a familiar laugh, I turn around to see non other then byun Baekhyun. He was alone, like earlier. When I actually arrived he was just standing at a desserts table by himself.

"ditto." I roll my eyes at him.

"I actually... Kind of knew... My date would be really late or not show up so...." he points out, scratching the back of his head. "well... You want to dance? " he asks me, with his face all red. I Nod before taking his hand and stepping onto the dancefloor with him.

When it all ended I felt so comfortable with him, it is a feeling I haven't had in a long time.

We both stopped on the opposite side of the road of his house and just stood there. I suddenly felt all this weight on my shoulders, like I should be saying something to him. "so..." I say awkwardly.

Baekhyun clicks his tongue, bobbing his head up and down also awkwardly. "well... It was great spending time with you again... Lots of fun." he smiles.

It was silent again, but after a while Baekhyun finally went right up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. By that time I felt my cheeks burning hot,  but he looked pretty confident.

"so...  I'll see you soon?" he grinned up at me. I nodded, still speechless of what just happened. He looked left and right to make sure no cars were coming and he walked straight onto the road.

I turned around putting my finger tips on my lips, having the memory replay in my mind.

At that moment I could hear the sound of screeching tires and a cry of pain what sounded familiar. I spun around to see it all right before my eyes.

"BAEKHYUN!"