Chapter Fourteen

This story seriously doesn't make sense LOL I feeling I'm writing out of my ass xD Anyways, sorry for the long wait o.o Uh, I don't use italics or bold since I write these chapters on my phone. There's a flashback, but I'm hoping you guys will know what it is or some shit. Enjoy, turtle outta hurrr

Alexis's P.O.V.

When I walked through the school doors with Elijah, pride overwhelmed me. People were complimenting us and how well Elijah defended me. What I didn't expect, however, was what I saw when we turned the corner. Ethan stood there with Aaliyah by his side: they were at his locker. As soon as I saw him, he looked straight into my eyes. Elijah instantly took my wrist and put me behind him. I hugged his back and looked down.

"It seems like you've forgotten how much power my family has." smugly commented Ethan.

I cringed at his voice. He sounded... so different. Elijah tensed and I looked at Ethan.

"Take one more step, and I promise I won't hold back."

Ethan crossed his arms and glared at Elijah. I looked at Aaliyah and cringed at her look of horror. Elijah looked down at me, a couple of his brown hair strands falling to the side.

"Why do you even bother her?" asked Elijah, "You're a married man."

Ethan seemed taken back by Elijah's words. Ethan had a confused look on his face. His eyes roamed to mine and stayed there. I looked away from him and Aaliyah stepped forward.

"B-"

"Stay out of this." snapped Ethan.

Aaliyah glared at him. I saw the defeat and frustration in her body motion but stayed silent.

"You never answered my question."

Ethan stayed silent.

"Stay behind me." he whispered.

I didn't even notice the crowd of people surrounding us. It seemed like Elijah noticed it as well and sighed. Elijah began to move and try to get through the crowd. Ethan's eyes moved from Elijah to me and his face was blank. The only things in his green pools were sadness and anger. I looked away and went to my first period class.

"I thought he was suspended." mumbled Elijah.

"I thought so too..." I sighed, "His father is very powerful."

"This doesn't make sense, I have to go to the principal."

"No! Let me go w-"

"You're staying here. I don't mean to sound over dramatic, but Ethan's dangerous and confused."

"You don't think I know that?!" I frustratedly asked.

"Alexis." he said and looked into my eyes, "Just trust me. I have to talk to the principal about this."

"I'm going with you rather you like it or not."

"A-"

I narrowed my eyes and I almost smiled when I saw his lip twitch. Then, he broke out into a smile.

"I can't win." he chuckled.

I smiled and hugged him. Class starts in seven minutes, so we have more than enough time. Elijah and I headed to the principal's office. We asked to see him, but everyone ignored us. We approached his room, but were stopped by one of the staff. She never looked at us and stared at the floor.

"Mr. Reznov is currently in a meeting."

"This is u-"

"Please go to class."